Posted on: February 16, 2020
Senior Accountantjob details:
- location:Franklin, TN
- salary:$70,000 - $80,000 per year
- date posted:Friday, February 7, 2020
- experience:5 Years
- job type:Permanent
- industry:Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- questions:615-771-2800.job descriptionSenior Accountantjob
summary:RP Inventory - Direct Hire SeniorSENIOR ACCOUNTANTA
well-known and established Nashville company is looking for their
next Senior Accountant to join their Finance team.Are you numbers
cruncher with an eye for detail? Do you want to take your skills
and passions to the next level at an organization that brings
experts together to make and leave the world a better
place?location: Franklin, Tennesseejob type: Permanentsalary:
$70,000 - 80,000 per yearwork hours: 9 to 5,8 to 4education:
Bachelor's degreeexperience: 5
Yearsresponsibilities:Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare, compile, analyze and maintain accounting records for
multiple business entities
- Assist in the monthly, quarterly and annual close process under
the direction of management.
- Perform bank account reconciliations
- Monitor and resolve book to bank differences by working with
accounting and treasury teams to appropriately record
- Administer the asset management system
- Reconcile the system to the GL and effectively resolve
- Prepare asset management reports and work with accountants to
ensure accuracy of the information presented.
- Prepare reports to be used by management for analyzing
- Identify opportunities for process and procedure improvements,
and work with management to implement.What you'll add to the
- Accounting software/systems experience.
- Detail oriented, organized, and analytical in approach to
- Ability to communicate with Vulcan personnel and external
contacts in a professional manner with limited supervision.
- Ability to effectively respond to requests or questions from
managers and colleagues in both written and oral form.
- High degree of flexibility and customer service attitude.
- An understanding of financial systems, processes and internal
- Experience working in a multiple company accounting
- Basic knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
(GAAP)qualifications:Your characteristics include:
- Innovation, collaboration and trustworthiness with an
- An authentic appreciation for Vulcan's mission to make the
world a better place.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in an evolving,
- A sense of humor and an appreciation for sharing in success
- A keen emotional intelligence quotient and a contained
- Demonstrated honesty, responsibility, integrity and fulfillment
- And last but not least, grit. Your demonstrated, sustained and
exuberant passion over the long-haul equals grit. We value and
celebrate it.Commitment to inclusion and equal opportunity.To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The job description
listed above is representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.skills: CPAEqual Opportunity Employer: Race, Color,
Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National
Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran
Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Keywords: Randstad, Franklin , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!