Accounting Senior Supervisor
Company: CareCore National
Posted on: March 24, 2020
SummaryOversee general accounting and financial reporting
functions including supervision of department staff and automation
of periodic systemic processes.Key duties include:
- Leads Accounting/Financial Reporting team with full technical
responsibility for team output.
- Organizes and oversees the day to day processes and activities
of a team of accounting professionals.
- Manages select general accounting functions and the preparation
of reports and statistics reflecting earnings, profits, cash
balances, and other financial results.
- Responsibilities also include monitoring daily staff
performance, methods and procedures development, and for
contributions to improved operational efficiency.
- Sets priorities and resolves escalated matters.
- Focuses on ensuring short-term outputs and the effectiveness of
team integration with other work areas.
- Provides input into workforce planning and recruitment
- Preparation and assistance in the quarterly financial reporting
- Preparation and oversight of account reconciliations both
monthly and year end documents in conjunction with our annual
financial statement audit by external firm.Minimum Experience
- BS Degree in Accounting, CPA preferred.
- Five years accounting experience. Big 4 and healthcare industry
experience a plus.Required Skills
- Technical and practical knowledge of GAAP financial
- Technical and practical knowledge of various accounting related
software, from general ledger to expense reimbursement to financial
- Able to manage staff person related to tasks and knowledge
- Time management/prioritization as it relates to multiple tasks
being performed at once
- Understanding of key controls within processes and how to
automate them without losing those controlsOur Company and What We
OffereviCore healthcare is committed to making a positive impact on
healthcare, and also making a positive impact on our employees.
eviCore offers a variety of perks and benefits including, but not
- Full medical, dental, vision, and vision benefits with employer
funded HSA starting day 1
- Strong work/life balance with 15 days of PTO (starting) per
year plus paid holidays
- Education assistance and tuition reimbursement along with ample
opportunities for growth
- Time away from work programs including employer paid short-term
and long-term disability, caregiver leave, BTO (bought-time off)
options, company paid volunteer community service hours, and
- Onsite fitness facilities, casual dress code- wear your jeans
to work, and two comprehensive employee discount programs
- Health coaching, Employee Assistance Program, resiliency and
stress management solutions, Adoption Assistance Program and
additional resources to support your well-being
- Life & Accidental Death Dismemberment and additional Accidental
Injury, Critical Illness, and Hospital Care Insurance
- 401k retirement plan with company match of 50% employee
contributions up to 6%And so much more! Check out
evicore.com/careers to see all of the perks and benefits we
offer.Apply for this position onlineEmail this position to a
friendNeed help finding the right job?and share your career
interests so we can recommend eviCore jobs specifically for
you!eviCore healthcare is committed to hiring and retaining a
diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making
decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected
class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background
Keywords: CareCore National, Franklin , Accounting Senior Supervisor, Accounting, Auditing , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!