Senior Corporate Tax Accountant
Company: Acadia Healthcare
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Overview:Our Team:We are improving the lives we touch. We need
passionate, talented people working together who share our desire
to create a world-class organization that sets the standard of
excellence in the treatment of speciality behavioral health and
addiction disorders. Acadia Healthcare is headquartered in
Franklin, TN and is a leading provider of behavioral healthcare
services in the nation. Our organization values input from
employees and fosters collaboration to create a team oriented
service delivery system. This position is not remote and will sit
in Franklin, TN.Your Job as a Senior Corporate Tax Accountant:The
Senior Corporate Tax Accountant will work in a fast-paced
environment as part of a multidisciplinary team. The Senior
Corporate Tax Accountant will be exposed to Federal, multi-state
consolidated returns, international tax, provision preparation and
tax planning. Heavy focus on Tax Compliance with exposure to income
tax provision.Your Responsibilities as a Senior Corporate Tax
- Prepare annual corporate and partnership extensions and
- Calculate quarterly estimated tax payments.
- Prepare responses to federal and state agency requests.
- Roll forward and/or reconcile various tax-related accounts
which may include but are not limited to: tax deferred balances,
tax payables and uncertain tax positions.
- Calculate Tax Depreciation.
- Participate in the preparation of the quarterly and annual
worldwide income tax provision calculation (ASC 740).
- Research tax questions/issues and other special projects.
- Provide support to other departments' companywide including but
not limited to matters related to income, franchise, escheats and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintains continuous awareness of the latest developments, best
practices and trends in the functional areas of responsibility.Your
Skills and Qualifications as a Senior Corporate Tax Accountant:
- Minimum three years of tax accounting experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Finance or related
- CPA preferred.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office; especially
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to
interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all
levels; both internal and external.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and superior
attention to detail.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
within inflexible time frames. Ability to adapt to frequent
priority changes.Our Benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Opportunity for growth that is second to none in the
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Franklin , Senior Corporate Tax Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!