Company: Acadia Healthcare - CTC
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Our Team: We are improving the lives we touch. We need
passionate, talented people working together who share our desire
to create a world-class organization that sets the standard of
excellence in the treatment of speciality behavioral health and
addiction disorders. Acadia Healthcare is headquartered in
Franklin, TN and is a leading provider of behavioral healthcare
services in the nation. Our organization values input from
employees and fosters collaboration to create a team oriented
service delivery system. This position will sit at our Central
Billing Office in Franklin, TN. Our Benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Opportunity for growth that is second to none in the
- Casual dress code
- Outdoor walking paths
- On-site gym
- 2 Personal Days starting on Day 1Your Job as a Billing
Specialist: The Billing Specialist is responsible for daily
accounts receivable collections and billing. You will be assisting
with increasing collections, reducing account receivable days and
reducing bad debt. Your Responsibilities as a Billing Specialist:
- Research outstanding claims with third party payors.
- Review claim issues, make corrections as needed, and
- Utilize claims clearing house to review and correct claims and
to resubmit electronically.
- Review explanation of benefits to ascertain that claim proceed
and paid correctly.
- Complete adjustment forms and attach all support
- Manage daily productivity.
- Maintain an average of 30-40 accounts minimum Your Skills and
Qualifications as a Billing Specialist:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of job related experience IND01
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare - CTC, Franklin , Billing Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!