Nurse Tech Unit Secretary - 5th Floor - Full Time Nights
Company: Williamson Medical Center
Posted on: January 10, 2022
At Williamson Medical Center, our employees are more than just
another number. To us, they're family. They're smart, talented,
compassionate, dedicated, and an overall joy to be around. We're
certainly blessed to have the best of the best working here from
the cafeteria to the operating room.But as Williamson County and
surrounding areas continue to grow, so must we. That's why we want
YOU to join our family!Williamson Medical Center is an
equal-opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.Job
To provide daily hygiene, assist with ADL's, and data collection in
a timely and accurate manner. To communicate appropriately with
patients, families, and all members of the health care team. To
transcribe medical plan of care, maintain work environment and
communicate nursing care needs in a timely and accurate manner.Job
Formal Education / Training:
1. Certified or one year of nursing assistant experience
2. High school diploma or equivalent.
3. BLS within 90 days of hire.Workplace Experience:
Patient Care DeliveryEquipment and Skills Training:
Pocket Masks; Bed Scales; Sphygmomanometer; Dinamap; Electronic
Thermometers; Plexipulse; K-Thermia; Pneumatic Tube System;
Telemetry; Nurse Call System; Fax; Network Computer System.Physical
Medical-Surgical Unit with patient population ranging from less
than one year of age> 99 years of age.Physical Effort:
1. Able to communicate in English verbally and legibly.
2. Able to stand/work for up to twelve hours a day.
3. Able to lift with assistance up to 250 lbs.
1. Assists with data collection and organizes patient's records.
Provides clerical support.
2. Organizes assigned task and responsibilities.
3. Assists with the patient's care identifying and reporting
problems/needs, and performs interventions consistent with
identified problems as directed by the nurse.
4. Provides emotional and psychosocial support for patient and
5. Collaborates with appropriate health care team members to help
coordinate the delivery of patient care in a timely manner.
6. Assists with treatments, procedures and equipment appropriate to
areas evidence by adherence to policy, procedure and competency
based assessment and no pattern or trend of problem.
7. Documents accurately and timely.
8. Demonstrates responsibility for assigned communications in a
professional courteous manner.
9. Maintain healing and therapeutic environment for the patient and
10. Maintains position specific qualifications/attends mandatory
11. Facilitates staff development and assists in orientation of new
12. Handles/transports medications/solutions safely and in
accordance with hospital and departmental policies and
Location: Williamson Medical Center - WMC 5TH FL NURSING
Schedule: Full Time, Nights, 7a-7P
Keywords: Williamson Medical Center, Franklin , Nurse Tech Unit Secretary - 5th Floor - Full Time Nights, Administration, Clerical , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!