Posted on: June 19, 2022
Our Mission We partner with healthcare providers to maximize
reimbursement from complex claims payers by having the best people,
processes, products and performance.Our Vision We enable healthcare
providers to do what they do best.Position Summary The
Administrative Assistant will report directly to the Office Manager
and Executive Administrator while interacting with employees at all
levels. Must be a poised, polished professional that functions with
a high level of integrity, confidentiality and excellence. The
Administrative Assistant is responsible for completing routine
administrative functions effectively, efficiently, and timely in
addition to resolving complex and often confidential administrative
issues. This position will also assist with daily office functions
to ensure company efficiency meets organizational standards. Key
- Inputs and submits expenses for VP's and above in the company's
travel and expense management system.
- Proactively manages executive calendars to accommodate shifting
priorities and independently schedule business meetings,
lunches/dinners, events, etc.
- Arranges travel plans and compiles itineraries and documents
for travel-related meetings.
- Coordinates the use of all meeting rooms and manages calendars
- Maintains organization and resources for meeting rooms.
- Assists with the planning, scheduling and execution of events
- Ensure Office(s) are always clean and organized
- Orders and stocks office supplies.
- Receive all visitors and guests following office procedures and
determine access to be given.
- Build relationships with peers and other stakeholders (internal
- Assist with incoming mail review and distribution process.
- Receive, date stamp, distribute and/or scan daily postal
- Verify and sign for all parcel deliveries and notify addressed
- Answering and directing all main line calls and faxes to the
- Manages voicemails, research call details and directs to
- Assist with voice-messaging notification for Employees
regarding office hour delays or closures.
- Responsible for setting up and breaking down meetings spaces,
including training room.
- Handles new hire set up and termination process to prepare or
unfurnish workstations, etc.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality surrounding assigned
projects and documents.
- Assists with office maintenance and janitorial as needed.
- Assists Office Manager/Executive Administrator as needed with
special projects as assigned.
- Run office errands as needed.
- Other duties as required which are reasonably withing scope of
the activities enumerated above.Requirements and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years of experience working in customer service,
administrative support or similar role.
- Prior experience working in an office environment
- Able to work Monday-Friday. Must be flexible to work earlier or
later as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be
- Timely and regular attendance.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.Special
Considerations and Prerequisites
- Practices and adheres to EnableComp's Core Values, Vision and
- Poised, polished professional that functions with a high level
of integrity, confidentiality and excellence.
- Handles high pressure situations appropriately and exercises
extreme judgement when handling confidential matters.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated propensity to take initiative.
- Strong follow through and customer service orientation.
- Highly detail-oriented and must be able to manage conflicting
priorities, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in addition to superior written
and verbal communication skills.
- General office environment must be able to lift 20 pounds.
Keywords: EnableComp, Franklin , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!