Posted on: April 17, 2019
IDEMIA, a leading provider of identity solutions for its military,
intelligence, civilian, Federal, state, local, and commercial
customers, is currently seeking a Partner Search Support Analyst to
join our team.
The Administrative Assistant for the Partner Search team is
responsible for providing project support to the Partner
Procurement Team in their daily activities. The Administrative
Assistant will be responsible for supporting various tasks such as
monitoring and updating partner search schedules, assisting with
contracts, record keeping and maintenance, providing support for
process improvement initiatives, and tracking and reporting
critical team data. The Administrative Assistant will work in
coordination with the Partner Search and Administration Managers to
provide search and onboarding assistance for new Partners and
contract and administrative assistance for existing Partners.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
* Maintain and update project schedules and project related
* Conduct research and profile existing and prospective new
Partners, in coordination with the Partner Search Managers
* Update and maintain Partner records and tracking spreadsheets
* Support various Partner onboarding tasks
* Research and analyze data related to Partner Procurement projects
* Audit contract packages
* Maintain Partner files
* Assist with Partner communication
* Support updating and maintaining reports
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar
work-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* High level competency in Microsoft Office Suite (Work, Excel,
* Ability to support and organize project activities and work
across multiple departments of the organization
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent time management, analytical and decision-making
* Attention to detail.
* Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to
determine appropriate action
* High degree of professionalism, detail oriented, thorough and
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* High level of self-motivation and energy
* Ability to read, write and interpret contracts, specifications
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
* Associate s Degree in Business or Office Administration with
three years of project coordination experience, or a combination of
education and work experience to meet the full scope of the
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Travel requirement, such as:
* Ability to travel locally for activities such as meetings,
classes, and workshops.
* Must be able to travel occasional by air as needed to attend
training, conferences, and related activities.
Working Conditions, such as:
* General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted,
heated, and ventilated.
Physical Demands, such as:
* Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do
the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying
of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an
automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual
dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone,
and other office equipment.
* The work requires light physical effort with occasional lifting
and/or moving of materials in the 10-30 pound range. Requires
manual dexterity and ability to manipulate small objects. May
require normal range of hearing and vision to operate
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Keywords: IDEMIA, Franklin , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!