Lead Grant Writer
Company: Acadia Healthcare Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2022
We are improving the lives we touch. We need passionate, talented
people working together who share our desire to create a
world-class organization that sets the standard of excellence in
the treatment of speciality behavioral health and addiction
disorders. Acadia Healthcare is headquartered in Franklin, TN and
is a leading provider of behavioral healthcare services in the
nation. Our organization values input from employees and fosters
collaboration to create a team oriented service delivery system.
This position will report to any of our Comprehensive Treatment
Centers (CTC) nationwide or our corporate headquarters located in
Franklin, TN. This is NOT a remote position.
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
* Paid vacation and sick time
* Opportunity for growth that is second to none in the industry
Your Job as a Lead Grant Writer:
Lead Grant Writer will work in collaboration with Director of
Grants and Program Development and will be responsible for writing
and submission of grants for the CTC Group. The position will work
with the CTC Groups grant team to research, draft and submit
Your Responsibilities as a Lead Grant Writer :
* Cultivate strategic partnerships/relationships to support grant
acquisitions and for advancing organizational programmatic
* Engage, cultivate and manage all relationships with external
* Work with Regional Vice Presidents and Regional Directors to
establish relationships with local agencies, such as Federally
Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) and other community partners.
* Supports the senior leadership team, RD's, and staff to make
consistent and progressive steps toward improving the grant
* Speaks and writes clearly. Has the ability to deliver information
in a concise and direct manner regardless of the nature of the
* Articulates the goals, objectives and decisions in logical and
understandable formats; lets people know where they stand and open
to feedback from peers and senior management
* As a voice/advocate of Medication Assisted Treatment, the Lead
Grant Witer will have strong written and verbal communication
skills. She or he will be a persuasive, credible, and polished
communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary
project skills. This individual must work collaboratively with
internal as well as external partners and other organizations.
* Bachelor's degree required, graduate degree preferred;
* At least 2-3 years of professional experience in grant writer
role, ideally in a rapidly evolving institution.
* Highly organized and ability to wear multiple hats in an
ambiguous, fast-moving environment; a driving force who manages
toward clarity and solutions.
* A successful track record in setting priorities, shaping
processes, guiding investment in people and systems, and developing
an infrastructure that creates a stronger and more efficient
* Thorough understanding of project management; able to work
effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines and goals.
* A consummate team player with a flexible and creative
* Unwavering commitment to quality programs and excellence in
organizational and project management with the ability to achieve
* Strong demonstrated experience with the ability to engage a wide
range of stakeholders including advisory groups, coalitions,
forums, trade associations, and foundations.
* Integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed
with demonstrated passion for Acadia Healthcare's mission and
commitment to working collaboratively with a management team of
* A team player, who can interrelate and operate effectively with
peers and other associates within a collegial, yet demanding, work
* An individual who is able to handle a variety of constituencies,
manage multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in a complex
environment with multiple priorities.
* Impeccable integrity.
* Engage and cultivate relationships with Foundations and other
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare Inc., Franklin , Lead Grant Writer, Advertising , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!