Email Marketing Manager
Company: Michael Hyatt & Company
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Email Marketing Manager
Michael Hyatt & Company is currently seeking an awesome Email Marketing Manager to join our team of A Players. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a tech ninja that loves figuring out how to make all of the technology pieces work together. They will have 3-5 years of experience managing marketing technologies (Infusionsoft, ConvertKit, Drip, Hubspot, etc.) and successfully implementing them in a direct response marketing context. They will love working with a team and will make an indelible impact on those around them with their infectious enthusiasm for marketing technology. If this sounds like you and you'd like the opportunity to work for a high growth, mission-oriented company (with killer benefits), please read on. Position Overview This is a full-time, salaried, virtual position that reports directly to our Director of Marketing, Courtney Baker, responsible for building and managing all of our marketing tools and technology stack (like Infusionsoft, Zoom Webinars, Memberium/LearnDash, CrateJoy, Shopify, ClickFunnels, Zapier, etc.) to ensure all of the toys play together nicely. In this role, you will also oversee the email campaigns and digital assets that make up our product launches and email automation to ensure deadlines are met and requires analyzing sales and performance data related to campaigns, webinars, online events, and launches. All of this is accomplished with the support of a full-time Marketing Automation Specialist to help share the load. While you will primarily work from home in this role, our Marketing Team will hold in-person meetings at our private, company collaborative office space in downtown Franklin a few times per month, so we require candidates to live in or near the Nashville, TN area. Hours for this position are typically 9am-5pm CST, Monday-Friday, but on occasion there is a need to work additional hours on evenings and weekends during a launch or other events which happen a few times per year. As a full-time, salaried, exempt employee, you'd be eligible for our industry-leading benefits package that includes premium health care coverage (we cover 100% of your health care premium and 50% of your dependent's), unlimited PTO, a no cap bonus plan, a 1 month paid sabbatical every 3 years, and paid maternity and paternity leave, among other stellar perks.
- Campaign Building and Execution: Configuring, operating, and integrating Infusionsoft and other applications based on marketing and communication plan provided by marketing team
- Content Marketing: Understanding how content marketing works, including lead nurturing, lead scoring, content management, and content delivery activities
- Data and Analytics: Constantly measuring the success of campaigns through various analytics and reporting finding to marketing team to empower high-quality decision making in real time
- Digital Marketing: Experience with email, mobile, web, and other digital media, including marketing campaign best practices
- Social and Mobile Platforms: Understanding relevant APIs, mobile apps, advertising and business capabilities, and monitoring/management tools
- Advertising Networks: Managing and optimizing the complete digital advertising ecosystem
- Technology Selection: Documenting business requirements and expected outcomes and mapping these to appropriate technology through a vendor/solution approval process Qualifications
MINDSET AND PERSONALITY
- Self-starter, self-manager.We need someone who takes initiative, anticipates needs, and gets stuff done consistently on time.
- Responsive. Though we love the flexibility a semi-virtual business affords, we are committed to a high level of responsiveness inside our team and with our customers and partners.
- Decisive. Though management is always available to resolve complex or sensitive problems, we want someone comfortable making mid-level decisions and judgment calls.
- Goal-oriented. We're driven by results. Candidates should be, too.
- Committed to excellence. We want to exceed expectations in everything we do and reflect positively on the brand.
- Solution-oriented. This person will know there are many roads that lead to the destination, but will be focused on the best solution for the problem at hand.
- Positive attitude. Our ideal candidate has a can-do spirit, is fun to be around, does not complain, make excuses, or gossip. SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Technologically proficient. The ideal candidate is curious about technology, intuitive at how software behaves, and is an early adopter. The ability to embrace and learn new technology quickly is essential. Candidates who know their way around Infusionsoft, WordPress, Shopify, CrateJoy, YouTube, Evernote, Slack, and Apple devices will have a head start.
- Team Builder. We are committed to our team's culture and we want someone that has successfully led teams previously. This person will have a vision for the team's growth and overall direction inside the company.
- Problem solver. This person will have the ability to figure stuff out without any hand-holding. This person will thrive on seeing problems as opportunities to learn and overcome the task at hand.
- Detail-oriented. There are many moving pieces in the business. We want someone comfortable managing complex processes on a routine basis.
- High follow-through. Our business turns on delivering excellent content on time while managing multiple projects and deadlines. We live and die by hitting our deadlines. PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Education. Bachelor's preferred. Degree in marketing or business is a plus.
- Professional Experience:
- 3-5 years experience with Infusionsoft, HubSpot, Marketo, Ontraport, AWeber, or Salesforce is preferred; professional training with Sixth Division etc. is a plus
- Experience managing marketing technology, including but not limited to, CRM, marketing technology, content management, and marketing resource management applications
- Outstanding data analysis and the ability to draw actionable conclusions from that data
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to combine strategic thinking with effective tactical execution
- Familiarity with the latest marketing technology trends, as well as established marketing/technology best practices Application Instructions
- To apply, please submit the following via email to :
- Cover letter and PDF of your resume
- Tell us how you heard about the position
Keywords: Michael Hyatt & Company, Franklin , Email Marketing Manager, Advertising , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!