Digital Graphic Designer
Company: Ramsey Solutions
Posted on: December 4, 2019
If you're just looking for a J-O-B or the next good "opportunity"
to move up the career ladder, this is probably not for you. But if
you're looking for something different, maybe it's here on our
"I get to do work that matters with a talented, passionate, caring
team. Remember group projects in school? This is the most FUN group
project you can have, and bonus-there are no slackers! Everyone
who's here is on the same mission. No one's just collecting a
paycheck. And these are some of the most creative people I've ever
known. When you use creativity to accomplish a big mission . . .
magic can happen." - Senior Designer
We have put together a Creative Team of over 120 people that is
bigger than the sum of its parts. We are on a mission to change the
world. Money problems, marriage problems, career problems and life
problems are strangling the creativity of everyday people and
businesses. We want to CHANGE that culture. We HAVE to. It has to
stop. We want people to be free from the chains of these problems
so they can do what they were meant to do. Our mission to change
the world isn't easy. We experience resistance every day, because
what we believe is absolutely countercultural. We're weird. We
actually hate debt. We actually cut up our credit cards . . . like,
for real. We don't use them in our entire business. We don't use
debt. Period. Some of us are still fighting our way out of it, but
we aren't going back in. We are the Creative Team-we're on a big
mission, and nothing will stop us.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOUR BACKGROUND?
- 5+ years of digital design experience
- High-level communication skills
- A great attitude, ability to take criticism and willingness to
- Experience in presenting ideas professionally
- Ability to help refine and improve internal processes
- Experience in defining projects and campaign direction
- Ability to design original pieces with excellence
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Strong attention to visual details
- Strong knowledge of color, typography, design and graphic
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, or related field
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and InVision
WHAT PROBLEMS WOULD YOU BE SOLVING HERE AS A CREATIVE?
"There are a lot of talented teams doing awesome creative in the
field, but the end goal is merely to sell something people don't
need. Our message of hope at Ramsey is one that helps transform
people's lives and changes their family tree. Knowing that every
bit of creative we do helps support that message is so satisfying."
- Senior Designer
You have to be a PROBLEM SOLVER to work here. The two biggest
problems we're daily working toward solving are:
- Spreading Hope: How do we get our life-changing message of HOPE
into the hearts, minds and souls of people who need help in a way
that is WARM, REAL and BOLD?
- Creating a house of brands that looks and feels like Ramsey
across every line of business we have. How do we create a house of
brands that looks and feels like Ramsey across every line of
business we have? Did you know that we are so much more than Dave
Ramsey? We are Ramsey Solutions. What this means is that we are
more than Financial Peace University and Dave, and we have many
products that are growing and expanding past him (i.e., Ramsey
Personalities, SmartDollar, EveryDollar, EntreLeadership, Ramsey
Education, Business Boutique, SmartVestor and more). We're looking
for people who are PUMPED UP and PASSIONATE about solving the
problem of how to build a house of brands underneath the umbrella
of Ramsey Solutions, while still threading a cohesive story of HOPE
through every piece of creative content. That is one of the biggest
challenges our Creative Team faces today as we look toward the
future as a world-class creative team.
Have you ever looked around at any of our websites? You should peek
around and start asking yourself, What would I bring to the table
to add value to this team?
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE WHAT YOU WANT TO DO?
- Lead and own projects from start to finish
- Create and update brand standards as they evolve
- Be a key voice in advocating the importance of design
- Communicate with leaders, project managers and team members at
- Contribute excellent design skills to fit and push the envelope
of our warm, real and bold brand
- Deliver design assets on deadline and bring up any issues early
- Present ideas and pull in the right feedback quickly with a
- Stay up-to-date with industry tools and standards
- Mentor junior designers, giving clear direction on how to
improve the quality of design
- Help refine and improve internal processes
- Create digital and physical mock-ups and presentations to
convey project ideas
- CARE: You have to care a lot about people-both your team and
the people who are consuming what your team creates. We call them
our fans, and we are HUGE fans of our fans. Because at the end of
the day, we exist and we create for the people who are NOT on our
team. We exist to bring them HOPE. If you are not fired up to
change lives in a way that is bold, unashamed and countercultural,
we don't want you here. We need people who are all in and care so
much that they will do whatever it takes to get our message to more
and more people.
- HAVE PASSION: The message and content we are creating and
putting out into the world are very countercultural, and you have
to have a level of anger at the status quo to give you just enough
push to get FIRED UP about the work we do. Do you feel CALLED and
COMMITTED to join what we are doing here?
- COMMUNICATE: You must be able to communicate well with others.
It's not all about you. It's about the team.
- EXECUTE BRAND VISION: You need to be able to work alongside
other designers to execute and bring to life the design
- WORK WITH EXCELLENCE: Pursue excellence in the everyday. You
must be GREAT at your discipline. And then strive for more.
- MAKE WAVES: You must be able to bring new ideas to the table
that we have never thought about to make waves in this industry and
wake people up from the financial messes they find themselves
"Financial Peace has brought hope and a simple plan to change one's
financial future for the past 25 years. Designing things like the
workbook is so rewarding, espe--cially when I see customers using
things I helped make. Whether they post it on Instagram or are
doing a debt-free scream, I know that something I created helped
them win and change their life for the better." - Senior Web
WHAT ARE THE PERKS OF THE JOB?
- 401(k) Match: After one year, we'll match 4%. (You can still
contribute the first year. There is simply no match until after
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Match: We match $500/year.
- A TRUE 40-Hour Workweek: We work really hard in those 40 hours,
but we want you to go home and invest in things outside of work at
the end the day.
- Guest Speakers: Hear from world-renowned speakers on a weekly
- Ministry Time: After one year, we give you one full paid
workweek to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit.
- Professional Development: We offer ongoing personal and
professional development training by the best in the industry.
- Company Events: We throw out-of-this-world company-wide events:
Spelling Bee, Battle of the Bands, Christmas Party, Field Day and
- Awesome Work Culture: We have been named one of the Best Places
to Work in Nashville 11 times. We're very proud of that!
Do you want to be a part of the movement happening here? APPLY
**If you do NOT include a Creative Portfolio Website or web link,
your resume will not be considered. Thank you!**
Keywords: Ramsey Solutions, Franklin , Digital Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!