Sr. Graphic Designer
Company: HaynesBesco Group, LLC
Posted on: January 12, 2022
HaynesBesco Group ("HBG") has an immediate opening for a Senior
Graphic Designer. - About the Company: HBG is a privately-owned
company specializing in designing, sourcing and manufacturing
social expression, gifting, drinkware and packaging products for
national, regional and specialty retailers, corporations,
e-commerce retailers, 3PL firms and school fundraising companies.
The company, formed in 2005, is based in Franklin, Tennessee.
Summary: The Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for
developing graphics for product design, including but not limited
to, social expressions, hard goods, and gift packaging. Key Duties
- Execute all aspects of a design project from concept to
- Organize and work on multiple projects at any given time.
- Take initiative with each project to problem solve,
trouble-shoot and demonstrate consistent follow through to meet
- Render product designs in Photoshop and/or Illustrator for
- Prepare presentations for customer review using InDesign
- Prepare art files for printing using Illustrator.
- Produce mock-ups of product for presentations.
- Collaborate as needed with sales, product development, social
media and marketing. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree combined with relevant work experience.
- Minimum five years proven experience as a Sr. Graphic Designer
or a similar role. - -
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign & Acrobat
- Experience with Word & Excel
- Excellent organizational and detail oriented skills
- Ability to plan, prioritize and multitask multiple projects
with shifting deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Results oriented, creative thinker with ability to quickly
develop and deliver concepts for new and existing products
- Collaborative mind set; team player
- Experience in developing product mock-ups for
- Able to follow instructions and meet deadlines given from
Creative Director In compliance with the Immigration Control and
Reform Act of 1986, HaynesBesco Group, LLC will only hire U.S.
Citizens and alien lawfully authorized to work in the United
States. HaynesBesco Group, LLC does not generally provide
sponsorship or employment visa status. Prior to beginning
employment, all new employees are required to complete the Form I-9
Employment Eligibility Verification. HaynesBesco Group, LLC is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be
considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental
disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran
status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only
please. If interested, please submit your resume and online
portfolio for immediate consideration to
Keywords: HaynesBesco Group, LLC, Franklin , Sr. Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!