Company: Primrose School of East Franklin
Posted on: November 17, 2021
As a Teacher at Primrose School of East Franklin located at you
will help young minds explore, discover and understand the world
around them. We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic
Teachers to plan and implement an ongoing program of activities
that promote the social, emotional, cognitive and physical
development of each child, in accordance with the Primrose Balanced
Learning - approach to teaching and learning Primrose School of
East Franklin is an accredited private preschool that provides a
premier educational child care experience. We offer year-round
programs for children from infant through elementary-aged school
age. Primary Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of East
Franklin and the local, state or national regulatory agencies
pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning -
curriculum and programming.
- Plans with a member of the Leadership Team the parent-teacher
conferences and student evaluations.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of East Franklin
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary. Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young
Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and
out of a crib.
- Infant - Preschool Teachers: 2 year degree in early childhood
or related field preferred
- Pre-Kindergarten Teachers: 4 year degree in early childhood or
related field required
- Kindergarten Teacher: 4 year degree in early childhood and
certified to teach in the state in which the school operates
requiredEach Primrose school is a privately owned and operated
franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at
each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit
programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and
its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and
position titles vary by school.
Keywords: Primrose School of East Franklin, Franklin , Teacher, Education / Teaching , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!