Data Engineer II
Company: Acadia Healthcare
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Overview:PURPOSE STATEMENT:A Data Engineer II, or Data Systems
Engineer, is responsible for developing and maintaining data
processing software like databases. Their duties include
coordinating with company Executives and other professionals to
create unique data infrastructure, running tests on their designs
to isolate errors and updating systems to accommodate changes in
company needs. This role has the flexibility to work remote,
however will require you to be in the office 90% of the time.
- Assembling large, complex sets of data that meet non-functional
and functional business requirements
- Identifying, designing and implementing internal process
improvements including re-designing infrastructure for greater
scalability, optimizing data delivery, and automating manual
- Building required infrastructure for optimal extraction,
transformation and loading of data from various data sources using
Azure Data Factory and SSIS
- Building analytical tools to utilize the data pipeline,
providing actionable insight into key business performance metrics
including operational efficiency and customer acquisition
- Working with stakeholders including data, design, product and
executive teams and assisting them with data-related technical
- Working with stakeholders including the Executive, Product,
Data and Design teams to support their data infrastructure needs
while assisting with data-related technical issuesOTHER FUNCTIONS:
- Perform other duties as assigned.STANDARD EXPECTATIONS:
- Complies with organizational policies, procedures, performance
improvement initiatives and maintains organizational and industry
policies regarding confidentiality.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to person(s) receiving
services and their family members, guests and other members of the
health care team.
- Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships
with others and maintains them over time.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation
among team members.
- Maintains regular and predictable
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent work
- Minimum of 4 years working experience and advanced proficiency
in data warehouse.
- Minimum of five years hands-on technical roles.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with
relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working
familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing 'big data' data pipelines,
architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and
external data and processes to answer specific business questions
and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data
structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting
value from large disconnected datasets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and
highly scalable 'big data' data stores.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams
in a dynamic environment.
- Not ApplicableSUPERVISORY REQUIREMENTS:
- This position is an Individual Contributor
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Franklin , Data Engineer II, Engineering , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!