Network Engineer II
Company: Acadia Healthcare
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Overview:Our Team:We are improving the lives we touch. We need
passionate, talented people working together who share our desire
to create a world-class organization that sets the standard of
excellence in the treatment of speciality behavioral health and
addiction disorders. Acadia Healthcare is headquartered in
Franklin, TN and is a leading provider of behavioral healthcare
services in the nation. Our organization values input from
employees and fosters collaboration to create a team oriented
service delivery system. This role is onsite at our corporate
office in Franklin, TN.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Opportunity for growth that is second to none in the
industryYour Job as a Network Engineer II:Under general direction,
the Network Engineer II manages the purchase, installation, and
support of network communications, including LAN/WAN systems.
Responsible for evaluating current systems. Works on complex
problems where analysis of situation requires in-depth evaluation
of various factors. Plans large scale systems projects through
vendor comparison and cost studies. Provides work leadership and
training to lower level network engineers. Requires expert
knowledge of LAN/WAN systems, networks, and applications. Provides
direction, information and recommendations regarding network
configurations and installations. This role has the flexibility to
work remote, however will require you to be in the office 90% of
Your Responsibilities as a Network Engineer II:
- Establishes networking environment by designing system
configuration; directing system installation; defining,
documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance;
troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades;
proactively addressing network optimization needs.
- Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software
applications to resolve operational issues and restore
- Administration of systems and servers related to the network
infrastructure to ensure availability of services.
- Maintain and support Acadia Healthcare's multi-site network
- Coordinate repairs and technical support for network services
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies;
defining and monitoring access.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by
completing related results as needed.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering and
- Serve as a mentor to Field Support and Core Infrastructure
- Maintain current documentation of Acadia Healthcare's network
architecture and systems.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of networking and security
technology platforms. (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPM,
Wireless, Email Routing, etc.)
- Research and oversee implementation of new technologies.
- Support 24X7 operations as needed for network infrastructure
after hours & weekend.
- Respond to tickets in a timely manner to ensure that IT meets
its Response and Closure SLAs.
- Execute Acadia Healthcare IT's incident management processes to
properly triage, resolve and/or route issues to the appropriate IT
resource for support or escalation.
- Collaborate with all team members, across IT towers and third
parties to ensure expedient problem resolution, deliver to project
objectives, attend meetings as required, and perform other duties
of a similar nature or level.Your Skills and Qualifications as a
Network Engineer II:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of: Viptela, Velocloud, paloalto firewall, and
zscaler, a plus
- Minimum 3+ years demonstrated experience in an independent role
supporting LAN/WAN environments and systems or 2+ years of
Mid-level experience in one area of networking.
- Mid-level knowledge of voice and data communications.
- Mid-level knowledge of TCP/IP, switching and routing.
- Mid-level knowledge of infrastructure components such as
switches, routers, firewalls, and servers.
- Ability to escalate and involve other resources as required to
provide support per Acadia Healthcare IT Service Level
- Ability to think quickly and respond effectively to
- Ability to train, explain and impart knowledge to others.
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Franklin , Network Engineer II, Engineering , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!