Network Engineer - FT
Company: Outpatient Imaging Affiliates - OIA - Franklin, TN
Posted on: June 25, 2022
JOB SUMMARY:Under the direction of the Network Operations Manager,
the Network Engineer:Will be responsible for working with Senior
Network Engineers and the Manager of Network Operations on various
national projects. Daily tasks include supporting and maintaining
network infrastructure, resolving computer and server related
issues, as well as other technical projects, as needed.ESSENTIAL
- Assist with the install and configuration of internal and
customer facing servers, network devices and firewalls.
- Implementing and maintaining Outpatient Imaging Affiliates
infrastructure, ensuring that voice and network hardware, operating
systems, telecommunications and communications solutions operating
at optimal levels.
- Maintaining all data circuits and network equipment; all
corporate and facility location WAN connections; Corporate
firewalls and related security; Wi-Fi access; call center
applications (IVR, CTI, call recording, etc.); VoIP call managers
and phones; VPN related technologies and network
- Proactively manages and monitors data center and facility
infrastructure assets for optimal performance; designs rack layout
for projects to meet general deployment guidelines. Directs and
participates in the installation; testing; and setup of new
hardware and software.
- Take assignments from the Manager of Network Operations and
complete assignments in timely manner.
- Creates an environment that encourages information sharing,
team-based resolutions, cross-training, and process improvement
within the area and across organizational boundaries.
- Develops a good rapport on issues; sees when to go beyond
planned scope and does so effectively.
- Ensures that the design and use of IT Systems adhere to
established policies, procedures, and standards.
- Ensures confidentiality is maintained while using live data on
the system, reports or other written/verbal information provided to
assist in completing the task, such as passwords, patient financial
or programmatic information.
- Responsible for support of Windows Server 2008 and 2012 along
with Windows 7, 8 and 10 Professional, Group Policy configuration,
Active Directory/LDAP user and group administration. Accomplishing
our mission takes a team of people who are dedicated to treating
others as they expect to be treated and who consistently
demonstrate mutual respect for one another. We hold our employees
in high regard as the key component to our success. We offer a
total compensation package including competitive base pay and a
comprehensive benefits program for your health, your quality of
life, and your future:
- Shift Differential Pay and Quarterly Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Health insurance including medical, dental, vision and
prescription coverage with HSA and FSA Accounts
- 401(k) plan with Company Match and Company-paid Life
- Short-term and Long-term Disability and Employee Assistance
- Remote Work Opportunities for select roles!
- Entry level? We'll train!
- Sign-on Bonus or Relocation Assistance Available to qualified
candidates for select positions
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in an IT networking
and/or technical support role.EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical
discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical
certifications or training; or work
- A+ Certification required.
- Net+ Certification is preferred.SKILLS/ABILITIES:
- Experience with hardware and software for networking,
distributed computing, virtualization, large-scale,
high-performance storage systems, operating systems, databases,
telephony, and cloud computing.
- Preferred experience with Fortinet, SonicWALL, 3CX, Dell
Server, Dell switching platforms, and iSCSI SAN storage
- Expertise with and ability to speak fluently with other IT
infrastructure experts (telecommunications, network operations,
server operations, etc.).
- Recognizes and responds to priorities, accepts changes and new
ideas. Has insight into problems and the ability to develop
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks
- Technical support expertise in Windows Server 2008 and 2012
along with Windows 7, 8 and 10 Professional, Group Policy and
Active Directory configuration.
- Monitor and support server backups, virus protection, and patch
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive and
able to prioritize a large number of tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Serving patients in 50+ communities, OIA is an imaging center
management & development operation that is committed to delivering
an affordable diagnostic imaging option without compromising
convenience, care, technology or results. We are always recruiting
for talented individuals who are dedicated to excellent patient
care and the highest level of customer service. Visit today to view
all our clinical and non-clinical career opportunities.We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer.INDHPPI179745389
Keywords: Outpatient Imaging Affiliates - OIA - Franklin, TN, Franklin , Network Engineer - FT, Engineering , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!