Senior Storage Engineer
Company: ASRC Federal
Posted on: September 9, 2018
CSRA is seeking hard working, self-motivated individual to fill a Storage Engineer position in a fast paced, highly visible and customer facing environment. Provides assistance in all aspects of NetApp storage management from design through implementation, maintenance and upgrading of existing hardware; specification, and related documents and implements communication system requirements to support the distributed functionality of an enclave environment;
As the largest pure-play IT services provider serving the U.S. government sector, CSRA is where you can come to be successful. Join a collaborative team, solving customer issues and accessing an array of resources for your success. Take advantage of tremendous opportunities as you help us chart our path to industry leadership, and tap into our collective 90+ year heritage. With combined FY15 revenues of approximately $5.5 billion and nearly 19,000 employees, CSRA represents the coming together -- figuratively and literally -- of two outstanding companies: the North American Public Sector business of CSC and SRA. Join us and watch your career take flight..
Currently, we are seeking a Storage Engineer in Laurel, MD. The selected candidate must have an TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
* Install, maintain and improve system configurations and solutions, as well as monitor and audit system utilization, performance and problems.
* Full life cycle storage area network (SAN) administration, architecture, and support including storage utilizations/capacity planning and adjusting storage requirements.
* Perform data migration tasks from direct attached storage and within SAN environments.
* Design modifications and changes to the SAN infrastructure and assists in the implementation and documentation of all configuration changes.
* Evaluate new technologies and architecting solutions.
* Perform daily Storage Engineer activities including management, zoning, provisioning, troubleshooting, and debugging.
* Use storage management tools to discover, monitor, provision and report on the storage infrastructure.
* Participate in root cause analysis for significant problems and suggests clear recommendations for improvements. This position requires an active Security Clearance.
Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law. - provided by Dice Analysis, Architecture, Capacity Planning, Hardware, Management, Security, Specification
Keywords: ASRC Federal, Franklin , Senior Storage Engineer, Engineering , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!