Company: Relatient, Inc
Posted on: May 12, 2020
Relatient is a leading provider of integrated messaging
solutions for practices, hospitals and health care systems. We take
a patient-centered approach to engagement, utilizing the power of
real-time clinical data to deliver timely messages between patients
and their care providers.Ranked as the 2019 Klas Category Leader
for Patient Engagement, named one of Deloitte's 2018 & 2019
Technology Fast 500 and a 2019 Red Herring Top 100 winner,
Relatient is changing the way healthcare providers engage with
their patients.We are looking for a talented Product Analyst to
join Cookeville, TN based team, building platform solutions that
integrate with Enterprise Health Care systems. We expect a Product
Analyst who will work hard, keep up in a fast-paced start up
environment, and have fun! If you are looking to be challenged
daily, make a huge impact and help define the future of patient
engagement, we would love to have you join our team!The engineering
team is based in the Cookeville, TN office, however this position
can be based out of Cookeville or Franklin, TN. Regular travel to
the Cookeville office will be necessary if based out of the
- Work with Product, Engineering and Business resources to create
and maintain user stories, business requirements, technical
specifications, measurement and acceptance criteria derived from
wireframes, design docs, existing system behavior and discussion
with business and technical resources; lead planning and product
definition, assist with testing, create release notes and system
documentation for product releases.
- Understand and define product positioning; map user personas,
use cases and typical process flows; identify and document critical
product features and associated business rules to ensure our
products meet client needs and maintain market parity while
following best practices.
- Work with Design and Engineering to create rapid prototypes and
MVP candidates to validate and later refine, business and
functional requirements as part of an Agile/Scrum development
process; maintain a philosophy of design by measurement and ensure
analytics are factored into all product deliverables.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders, customers and partners
to understand business goals and define product requests, feature
enhancements and process flows, including business value,
measurement criteria and relative priority.
- Create/maintain product assets using industry standard tools
including product requirements, visual composition, wireframes,
design documents, test cases, feature traceability, release notes
and product documentation to help the organization market our
products and effectively train the users.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills (written and
verbal), active listening, attention to detail, critical thinking,
problem solving and time management skills.
- Proven track record working within product management or
similar role to analyze, define, and document software requirements
for commercial software products.
- A Bachelor's Degree or Relevant Work Equivalent with 3+ years'
experience focused on product or process definition and release
- Experience working in a growth phase technology company,
particularly in Healthcare, a plus.
- A familiarity with software languages and SQL, ability to
review / understand code and write SQL select statements
desired.About RelatientFounded in 2014, our offices are located in
historic Franklin and Cookeville, TN and include a casual, dynamic
work environment with a spirit of innovation and growth.Our team
consists of smart, driven, and creative people who are motivated to
impact the way in which healthcare providers engage with their
patients. Our platform takes a patient-centered approach to
engagement, utilizing the power of real-time clinical data to
deliver timely messages between patients and their care providers.
Our platform effortlessly automates appointment reminders, patient
billing and payment collection, satisfaction surveys,
self-check-in, non-medical transportation and on demand
messaging.What We Offer
- Base salary plus incentives
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer HSA match contribution
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 100% employer paid long-term disability insurance
- Generous PTO policy which includes 3 weeks paid time off plus
all 9 paid holidays
- Complimentary perks such as an annual employee awards banquet,
holiday parties, monthly lunches, bottomless snacks and coffee
- Casual culture with approachable leadership
- Great office environments located in historic Franklin, TN and
beautiful Cookeville, TN.Relatient is an equal employment
Keywords: Relatient, Inc, Franklin , Product Manager, Executive , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!