Interim Human Resources Director (IHRC)
Company: Spectrum Health Partners
Posted on: January 7, 2021
The IHRD is responsible for managing employee relations,
communication, training and development, compensation, recruitment,
staff planning, performance management, worker's compensation, and
all other HR functional areas. The IHRD will generally directly
report to the CEO. Advises management and ensures adherence to
company HR policies and procedures. Provides HR leadership and
support, acting as partner with facility operations to achieve
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching
human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and
recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction;
establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing
department accountabilities, including talent acquisition,
staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare
benefits, training and development, records management, safety and
health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting,
orienting, training, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring,
appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining
compensation; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving
problems; implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations strategies by forecasting
and anticipating requirements and variances; aligning monetary
resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing
results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying issues and
priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; evaluating
milestone accomplishments and optional courses of action.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice,
counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and
- Guides management and employee actions by researching,
developing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and
guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by
studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation;
enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and
educational opportunities; reading professional publications;
participating in professional organizations.
- 7-10 years of progressively more responsible positions in human
resources within a healthcare specific setting. Demonstrates
progressive experience supervising and managing a professional
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related
field of Business required.
- Masters in Human Resources Management or a related field of
- Strong effective communicator with written and oral skills.
Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills. Demonstrates a high
degree of confidentiality to handle sensitive information. - - -
Capability of managing and directing the efforts of a team of
diverse human resources professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously
improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution while
- Deep knowledge of employment law and employee relations and
- Demonstrated ability to provide useful and strategic advice to
the senior executive team.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in human
resources including HRIS, Microsoft Office suite of products, file
management, and benefits administration.
- Experience in organization development and change
Keywords: Spectrum Health Partners, Franklin , Interim Human Resources Director (IHRC), Executive , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!