Operations Manager (OEM)
Company: Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville/Franklin (Cool Spri
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Overview:The Operations Manager is responsible for providing an
exceptional experience to every guest while maximizing hotel
profitability at the same time. The Operations Manager is
responsible for ensuring that all hotel operations are carried out
professionally, to standards and at the highest level of service.
The Operations Manager will achieve desired outcomes by planning,
implementing and controlling effective departmental strategies that
drive results and through assisting in the creation, development
and maintenance of a competent, motivated and empowered operations
staff. The Operations Manager will effectively lead, train, coach,
motivate, engage and provide feedback to all operations staff and
supervisors on a daily basis.To accomplish this job successfully,
an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable
accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential
- Create and execute innovative strategies that will drive the
hotel to exceed guest satisfaction and revenues.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the operations team
and other hotel departments to ensure guest expectations are always
exceeded and hotel operations are always effectively executed.
- Anticipate guests' and employees' needs and respond
- Promote positive guest relations at all times.
- Ensure that the guest experience is pleasant and positive from
arrival through departure.
- Analyze GSA scores and comments and enhance positive strategies
and develop and execute action plans to eliminate
- Ensure all operations staff and supervisors are properly
trained to standards and able to carry out the operations of each
- Work closely with department supervisors to develop them both
personally and professionally.
- Ensure that all guest complaints regarding service and/or
accommodations are investigated and resolved.
- Monitor budgets and payroll records, and review financial
transactions to ensure that expenditures are authorized and
- Establish standards for personnel performance and customer
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine
ways to improve service, performance, cleanliness and safety.
- Assist the Assistant General Manager and General Manager with
the following employee relations activities: organize and direct
worker training programs, resolve personnel problems, hire new
staff, and evaluate employee performance.
- Provide Leadership / Mentoring to operations staff.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all operations department
- Maintain complete knowledge of: all hotel features and
services, all room types, rates, special package and promotions,
daily arrivals / departures / room availability, scheduled in-house
group activities, VIPs scheduled, in-house group names, background,
activities, locations, and times as well as special
- Complete daily walk-through of all operations department areas
observing the following and instruct designated personnel to
rectify any organization deficiencies:
- Staffing - numbers, appearance, attitude
- Operational cleanliness and maintenance
- Service - appearance, merchandising, attitude
- General crispness, quality and consistency of operation
- Storage areas - organization, cleanliness, inventories and care
- Review and respond to daily operational demands as it relates
to the hotel.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly departmental
financial and payroll forecasts.
- Monitor security of public areas of the hotel.
- Establish par levels for supplies and equipment.
- Conduct pre-shift meeting to review information pertinent to
day's business.Qualifications:Education &Experience:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): or 5
Years' Work Equivalent Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Computer skills required. Familiarity with Microsoft Office
preferred. Experience with hotel information systems is
required.EEO/AA Employer Disclosure: Crestline Hotels & Resorts is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status.
Keywords: Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville/Franklin (Cool Spri, Franklin , Operations Manager (OEM), Executive , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!