Product Strategy Manager
Company: Relatient LLC
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Relatient is a leading provider of integrated messaging solutions
for practices, hospitals and health care systems. We take a
patient-centered approach to engagement, utilizing the power of
real-time clinical data to deliver timely messages between patients
and their care providers.Ranked as the 2020 Klas Category Leader
for Patient Engagement, named one of Deloitte's Technology Fast 500
for 2018, 2019 and 2020 and a 2019 Red Herring Top 100 winner,
Relatient is changing the way healthcare providers engage with
their patients. We are looking for a talented Product Strategy
Manager to join our dynamic team. The Product Strategy Manager will
lead market, customer and competitive research to help frame and
detail our product strategy and investment priorities. The Product
Strategy Manager will be part of the strategy team, working closely
with product managers, marketing and sales. This position will also
have significant exposure to the executive team. Responsibilities
for the Product Strategy Manager are:
- Define patient engagement/access customer imperatives, track
and quantify related issues/pain points.
- Monitor healthcare market and competitive trends/events,
informing Relatient's product strategy.
- Build business cases to prioritize product-market segments,
analyzing total addressable market, go-to-market differentiation,
and time/cost to market.
- Help derive product portfolio and customer segment investments,
consolidating both quantitative value/cost data as well as
qualitative feedback from product, marketing and sales teams.
- Lead efforts to measure and track customer value creation and
capturing across portfolio, to create stronger customer & product
feedback loop and derive pricing/bundling recommendations.
- Empower product managers to focus on highest value
opportunities, using research insights to help define levers and
initiatives to meet customer needs across product portfolio..
- Strong passion and curiosity for health system economics and
patient access/engagement needs.
- Exceptional quantitative, critical thinking and problem solving
skills, with 3-5 years experience working in strategy or product
management (or similar) role. Not afraid to roll up sleeves.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across
stakeholders, without losing sight of overarching goals and
- Experience working in a growth phase technology, healthcare or
health technology company.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required.About
RelatientFounded in 2014, our offices are located in historic
Franklin and Cookeville, TN and include a casual, dynamic work
environment with a spirit of innovation and growth.Our team
consists of smart, driven, and creative people who are motivated to
impact the way in which healthcare providers engage with their
patients. Our platform takes a patient-centered approach to
engagement, utilizing the power of real-time clinical data to
deliver timely messages between patients and their care
providers.What We Offer
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer HSA match contribution
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 100% employer paid long-term disability insurance
- Generous PTO policy which includes 3 weeks paid time off plus
10 paid holidays
- Complimentary perks such as an annual employee awards banquet,
holiday parties, monthly lunches, bottomless snacks and coffee
- Casual culture with approachable leadership
- Great office environment. 2020 Winner of Nashville Business
Journal's Best Places to Work.Learn more about our company at We
are an equal opportunity employer. PI129906656
Keywords: Relatient LLC, Franklin , Product Strategy Manager, Executive , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!