Company: Honeysuckle Inc
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Description: Come grow with us!! POP Hospitality Group began
humbly in 2001 and currently operates 4 distinctively Nashville
concepts in Midtown, SoBro, Five Points and Franklin. We have more
expansion on the horizon, and along with that, exciting advancement
opportunities. We are currently looking to hire experienced Find
Dining Front of House and Hospitality Managers.The Honeysuckle is a
locally owned one-of-a-kind concept. Our mission is to provide
uncompromised cuisine and service and to elevate guest
expectations. Specialty offerings include a Himalayan Salt Block
Dry Aging Room for Wagyu Steaks, a raw oyster bar, and 700-degree
salt stones that allow you to cook proteins right at the table. The
Honeysuckle also offers secluded private dining areas perfect for
any occasion, hand-crafted cocktails and a top shelf whiskey wall.
We have a fast paced and upbeat work environment that isn't just a
job, it's a career. Our salaried managers participate in an
aggressive and attainable monthly bonus pool. In a local
privately-owned company like ours, you will have the opportunity to
shine and advance within our ranks; all the way to Managing
Partner.The ideal candidate will have at least two years of
restaurant management experience working in a casual or upscale
full-service restaurant with demonstrated outstanding leadership
skills. In addition, we expect you to have passion for developing
others and to embrace our growing restaurant group's
mission.Hospitality Manager Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Attainable monthly bonus potential
- Paid Vacation- 5 days granted after every 6 months of continual
- Health Care Options after 60 Days
- Company provided parking
- Meal and Discount Privileges Hospitality Manager Essential
- Effectively manage venue operations to promote guest experience
and maximize profits.
- Promote Brand Integrity by adhering to all Company Standards,
Recipes, and all other Established Guidelines.
- Assist the General Manager with recruiting, retaining, training
and developing an optimum number of staff who are enthusiastically
dedicated to delivering the highest level of Hospitality to the
- Assist General Manager in coordinating all activities for daily
shifts, special events, and catering.
- Foreseeing, identifying, and resolving any potential issues or
problems throughout the shift.
- Adheres to all Federal, State, and local laws in addition to
Company policy related to employment practices.
- Serves as mentor, coach, and trainer for Restaurant staff.
Champion and adhere to all Company policies.
- Assists in counting inventory.
- Promotes a positive, professional and harassment-free
environment for guests and employees alike. Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on experience and starting at $53,000. Requirements:
- Currently in a salaried management position the
restaurant/hospitality industry is preferred.
- Hands-on, Detail-Orientated, and Career-Minded Management
Professional with Outstanding Time Management and Interpersonal
- Guest-Focused and P&L Driven.
- Provides the highest possible level of hospitality, quality,
and value to the guest.
- Must have at least two years of management experience in a
casual or upscale full-service restaurant.
- Must be willing to work hands on with the team, in any area of
- Experience with Restaurant365, Aloha, TOAST, Gather, OpenTable
and Excel are helpful but not required.PM21
Keywords: Honeysuckle Inc, Franklin , Hospitality manager, Executive , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!