Hyperion Reporting Manager
Company: Acadia Healthcare
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Manager of Hyperion is responsible for supporting existing
Hyperion applications, to support the growth of the business and
Acadia's overall mission. The Manager of Hyperion administers the
day-to-day operations of the financial reporting information
systems and serves as subject matter expert for the Hyperion
environments on a daily basis.
- Administer Hyperion: maintaining/tracking of hierarchy/system
updates, regular database maintenance, validation and
reconciliation, system security, backups and recovery, and
troubleshooting system issues.
- Creating metadata changes in Hyperion HFM and PBCS including
adding new GL accounts, new departments, new formulas/scripts,
- Execute set up and provide ongoing training for Hyperion
Financial Management, Oracle Planning Budgeting Cloud System, and
Hyperion Smartview add-in for application's user base.
- Develops and enhances Hyperion reports for both Hyperion HFM
and Oracle PBCS.
- Working knowledge of chart of accounts mapping and uploading
tool Hyperion FDMEE.
- Lead, oversee, and develop Hyperion team members' day to day
duties inclusive of financial report creation, security, metadata,
data validation, and HFM rules/PBCS business rules and calculation
- Analyze the Hyperion systems application needs of users and
formulate application solutions to meet those needs.
- Work with Oracle Support to resolve application issues via
- Act as system project manager as necessary to ensure the
successful coordination and completion of the project.
- Partner with accounting and finance team to identify changes in
the business or other items with potential financial reporting
- Identify opportunities for improvement in efficiency and
effectiveness of business operations
- Act as a department liaison to various business functions.
- Perform ad hoc requests, including financial analysis.OTHER
- Performs other duties as assigned.STANDARD EXPECTATIONS:
- Complies with organizational policies, procedures, performance
improvement initiatives and maintains organizational and industry
policies regarding confidentiality.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to person(s) receiving
services and their family members, guests and other members of the
health care team.
- Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships
with others and maintains them over time.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect and cooperation
among team members.
- Maintains regular and predictable
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance (with
accounting coursework or accounting experience).
- Minimum of 5 years' EPM experience administering one or more of
the following technologies: Anaplan, Hyperion Planning, HFM,
- English sufficient to provide and receive
- Understanding of financial reporting and consolidations,
accounting databases and information systems.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Organizational skills required in the form of paper and
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Strong work ethic; commitment to seeing duties completed at a
high standard of quality
- Prior experience with the Oracle Hyperon suite of applications
is highly desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel,
Access and PowerPoint) required.
- Strong, flexible team player that works to meet both personal
and organization goals.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as the individual
will have extensive contact with HFM and Oracle PBCS customer
- Not ApplicableSUPERVISORY REQUIREMENTS:This position is an
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection
of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to
add or remove duties from particular jobs when circumstances
(e.g. emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs or technological
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Franklin , Hyperion Reporting Manager, Executive , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!