Resident Services Manager 2
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionUDR, Inc. and its affiliated companies are
seeking a Resident Services Manager 2 to join our team at
Carrington Hills, our exclusive apartment community (#360 homes)
located in Franklin, TN. Do you thrive on crafting an amazing
customer experience and providing satisfying solutions to
customers? Do you want to be a "Care Hero" and it's your job to
save the customer's day?As a Resident Services Manager 2, each day
you to build a sense of community and strive to achieve the
community's resident retention and customer service goals.
- You motivate and mentor a Resident Service Coordinator(s) to
- Responsible for all sales activities from lead generation to
signing the lease to achieve maximum occupancy and revenue growth
for the community.
- Facilitate the application and move-in process, ensuring all
necessary paperwork is signed, applicable monies paid, and move-in
- Foster an ongoing positive relationship with residents and you
deliver unsurpassed service to achieve resident retention
- Respond and resolve escalated resident service issues as well
as track and follow up on service and move in satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the team to identify and implement strategies
to improve the quality of service.
- Promote community's rentable items and amenities to generate
additional revenue and contribute to the income goals.
- Oversee Net Promoter Score (NPS) metrics as a management tool
to gauge the satisfaction of the community's customer relationships
and communicate resident feedback with the team.
- Conduct routine site inspections to ensure that the physical
aspects of the community meet established standards and implements
corrective measures, as necessary.
- You plan, promote, and deliver resident events and activities
ensuring residents find value outside the walls of their apartment
- Broaden social networking to improve the community image.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures related to
- Commit to Living the UDR Values each day in every action taken
when executing the essential functions of the job.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.Experience,
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum 2 to 5 years property management experience in onsite
office operations, leasing, administration, customer service as
well as experience in special events, marketing, and website
- Minimum of two years' management or supervisory experience is
- Experience in customer service positions in hotel properties,
rental operations, or related upscale service business is
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, related field, or its
equivalent, preferred. In lieu of degree, equivalent experience in
residential properties, marketing and website development, or
related business operations is required.Career Development and
Advancement:We offer ongoing education opportunities to encourage
the skillset development of our employees and have a validated
culture of enhancing the growth and advancement of their individual
career goals. We are proud to announce the promotion of 228
employees in 2020, that's an average of 19 associates promoted per
month. We believe our employees are the organization's most
important asset.Exceptional Benefits:We offer a comprehensive
benefit package, apartment rental discount, company matched 401(k),
vacation and personal time (up to 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 4
personal days, and 2 floating holidays per year) plus company
observed holidays, discounts to live in our best-in-class
communities, tuition reimbursement, company sponsored events,
community service days, and our annual President's Club held in Las
Vegas, honoring our associates for their exceptional customer
service and operational excellence.About UDR, Inc.UDR, Inc., an
S&P500 company, is one of the nation's largest owners and
managers of residential apartment communities. Become a part of a
company that is the industry leader of transformational change and
operational innovation!UDR Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer.Additional Benefits Offered: * Medical, Dental, Vision
Plans* Medical Flexible Spending Account* Dependent Care Spending
Account* Supplemental Term Life Insurance* Voluntary Cancer
Insurance* Supplemental Short-Term Disability Insurance / AD&D
Insurance* Voluntary Long Term Care Insurance* 401(k) Plan with
Keywords: UDR, Franklin , Resident Services Manager 2, Executive , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!