Associate Managing Director, Strategic Partnerships, Cyber Risk
Posted on: June 19, 2022
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business
challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll
Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest
technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just
answers-in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds
and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting,
including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll,
you'll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work
environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll's Cyber Risk team works on over 2,000 cases a year, including
some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world.
With experts based around the world, supported by ground-breaking
technology, we help protect our client's data, people, operations
and reputation with innovative assessments, investigations and
intelligence. We are the only company in the world with the
expertise and resources to deliver global, end-to-end cyber risk
management, supporting organizations through every step of their
journey toward cyber resilience.
Clients count on us for quick and expert support in the event of
and in preparation against a cyber incident; from incident response
to risk assessments, and complex forensics to breach notification
and ID theft remediation we help clients - of all sizes - respond
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients' most
complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to
join One team, One Kroll.
As Associate Managing Director, Strategic Partnerships, Cyber Risk
you will be leading and developing of our identity protection
client base. Reporting directly to Global Head Breach Notification,
this individual is an experienced senior client focused
professional who can ensure first class service delivery in a fast
paced and dynamic cyber environment. This individual is experienced
within the insurance and/or financial support products. They will
serve as a principle strategic client delivery advocate across the
business which requires establishing professional relationships
with Kroll's client base. They will partner with functional and
regional leaders to ensure that the programs meet client
requirements, allowing Kroll to provide differentiated service that
is scalable and efficient.
- Act as senior leader emphasizing consistent client and consumer
experience to deliver outstanding service.
- Design and drive our global strategy for growing revenue
through client relationships and strategic partnerships of identity
monitoring membership client base including product
- Guide and conduct Annual and Quarterly Business Reviews with
- Lead by Example: Creates, communicates, and supports a common
vision and direction. Is effective in influencing and directing the
activities of diverse individuals and groups to achieve a higher
level of performance. Encourages teamwork by sharing information,
encouraging participation and embracing diverse perspectives.
- Drive for Results: Identifies issues through sound analysis and
application of commercial acumen in all situations. Develops and
implements effective and innovative solutions to problems by
defining realistic and pragmatic goals and conceiving effective
strategies and logical action plans.
- Drive Process Improvement: Look for ways to streamline
processes, remove barriers, increase throughput for clients and
- Draft and negotiate contractual documents for clients and
- Communicate Effectively: Expresses ideas with authority and
conviction through verbal and written communication, adjusts
language and technology to the audience. Effectively handles
situations lacking agreement and consensus. Actively listens and
correctly interprets what others say.
- Create Superior Stakeholder Value: Focuses on the client and
creates an environment where client needs are a priority.
Emphasizes and measures quality client service and communicates
accordingly leading with client benefit.
- Leading Teams: Train, develop and mentor staff to instill the
concepts and values of Kroll and the practice through communication
and modeling of company values, while reinforcing the behavior
represented by these values, holding team accountable to those same
- Work with marketing to establish standard collateral and
proposal documents to support pursuit of new target client
- Commercial awareness and operational understanding of
- Excellent client management to drive experience.
- Contractual experience.
- Excellent project management skills (qualification
- Tactical, practical hands-on coordination, management, and
execution of client programs
- Ability to prioritize and adapt to a fast paced and dynamic
- Ability to manage teams remotely.
- Ability to work across multiple groups and countries plus broad
functional areas to obtain buy-in and support, communicate and
provide leadership for implementing capabilities.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to
- Excellent oral, written communication, presentation, and
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We
are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race,
religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation,
marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll's mandatory vaccination
policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local
Keywords: Kroll, Franklin , Associate Managing Director, Strategic Partnerships, Cyber Risk, Executive , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!