Executive Meeting Manager
Company: Springhill Suites Franklin / Cool Springs
Posted on: July 27, 2022
We are looking for a candidate that wants an opportunity to both
sell and service groups.
This position is responsible for direct sales for the hotel through
limited outside calls, numerous prospecting calls and closing
incoming inquiries. Maintain key catering accounts while finding
new business for the hotel. Targets/prospects small groups and
catering only business.
Essential Job Functions :
- Knows accounts and pending accounts (i.e., volume, trends, rates
at other hotels, etc.).
- Make effective sales calls using the brand and company sales
- Prospects and acquires new business with a heavy focus on
- Maintains orderly sales files and maintains detailed notes in
sales system on all correspondence with clients.
- Maintains group information and GRC in sales system.
- Assist with follow-up on rooming lists, direct bill, and other
logistical requirements for previously booked business. Enters
rooming lists for groups.
- Services all groups while in-house
- Coordinates catering, conference service activities and client
specifications to deliver smooth execution of meetings and
- Coordinates flow of information with departments for groups
through BEOs and Group Resumes.
- Flexible schedule to assist with meetings and banquet
Necessary Skills and Attributes :
Excellent verbal, comprehension, listening and problem solving
Interpersonal and time management skills
Direct sales skills
Guest relation skills
- BA or BS in Marketing Administration
Certified Hospitality Sales Professional (preferred)
A year of Direct Sales experience preferred. An intimate working
knowledge of market qualification, the selling process, file and
trace management and time management skills.
Keywords: Springhill Suites Franklin / Cool Springs, Franklin , Executive Meeting Manager, Executive , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!