Company: SaVida Health
Posted on: September 24, 2022
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Exciting opportunity to join Tennessee Ketamine and Wellness, a
growing Franklin medical practice specializing in behavioral-health
services targeting the psychedelic-assisted therapy space.
Practice Manager is responsible for the day to day operation of the
practice. Coordinating office activities and operations to secure
efficiency and compliance to company policies. Supervising staff
and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance within the
guidelines, policies, mission, values and goals of the organization
and is accountable and responsible for specific projects as
Role and Responsibilities
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the practice.
- Hiring, training, and supervising administrative staff.
- Assist with managing finances, including budgets and
- Assist with executing business strategies.
- Monitoring inventory and placing orders for resupply.
- Ensuring our practice complies with industry regulations.
- Interacting with patients and addressing any concerns or
- Organizing patient records.
- Conducting regular staff meetings and performance reviews.
- Working as a team to ensure the practice runs effectively and
- Assists with marketing practice as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintains confidentiality.
FULL-TIME, Monday - Friday
LOCATION - Brentwood, TN
POSITION REQUIREMENTSExperience and Education
- Bachelor's Degree in business, education or healthcare
administration required or equivalent experience
- At least two (2) years of experience in outpatient practice
- At least two (2) years of Community/Patient Outreach relations
- Demonstrated leadership, program development and
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Computer literacy; typing skills, knowledge of EMRs (Athena
Health Systems preferred), MS Word, MS Excel
- Ability to work with individuals and groups from diverse
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage time to meet deadlines
- Represent the organization effectively and professionally
- Ability to build strong teams to meet performance goals
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: SaVida Health, Franklin , Practice Manager, Executive , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!