Project Manager, ground up construction
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: November 23, 2022
The Construction Project Manager will be responsible for
overseeing the construction of multiple commercial projects
throughout Franklin, Murfreesboro, Brentwood, and Thompson Station
area. They will be working on the project from start to finish,
responsible for scheduling, oversight of construction and
communication with project team
Client DetailsFamily owned and operated for 50+ years, our client
is a very well established general contractor within the Nashville
area. They focus on higher education, health care, government and
commercial projects. Last year they brought in about $40M worth of
revenue and are expecting growth in the coming year. They have a
strong backlog of new projects coming up ranging from $2 million to
$40 million. Description
- Responsible for managerial and administrative aspects of a
project including; estimating, scheduling, quality control,
progress reports, progress billing, design review and coordination,
cost reporting, safety, and proposal preparation
- Ensure an accurate and complete project estimate
- Work closely with owners and the design team to develop
preliminary concept drawings
- Participate in the proposal meeting with the owner to review
the scope of work, discuss ways to reduce costs, and provide value
- Oversee the buyout process and the selection of
- Conduct bi-weekly job site meetings on site
- Make sound decisions under tight deadlines
- Organize, plan, and manage multiple activities to accomplish
- Commit to quality by evaluating project-related processes
- Make necessary changes, use customer input to make
improvements, and meet/exceed internal and external client
- Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the
company, its values, and other associates while maintaining a
constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and
- Bachelor's degree in a construction related field (Construction
Management, Civil Engineering or Architecture).
- 7+ years of project management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Software experience in Bluebeam, Procore, Timberline.
- A non-jumpy candidate.
- Team player, outgoing personality who has the
ability/experience to work closely and talk with candidates.
- Negotiating and relationship management skills.
- True leadership experience managing teams.
- Multi-tasking with a sense of urgency while maintaining strong
attention to detail and accuracy is crucial.Job Offer
- Competitive base salary up to $100K(Completely dependent upon
all aspects of experience).
- Dynamic bonus structure - ability to make more as you
successfully complete projects
- 401K plan with 3-5% company match.
- Top benefits (Health, Vision and Dental).
- Life insurance.
- Paternity and Maternity leave.
- PTO up to 3+ weeks starting.
- Paid company holidays and sick leave.MPI does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status
in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or
local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the
disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified
Keywords: Michael Page, Franklin , Project Manager, ground up construction, Executive , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!