Director of Sales
Company: Springhill Suites Franklin / Cool Springs
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Job Summary :
Responsible for the management and execution of the direct sales and marketing program for the hotel.
Essential Job Functions :
- Knows accounts and pending accounts (i.e., volume, trends, rates at other hotels, etc.)
- Understands the consultative sales process and performs client calls with same requirements as account manager.
- Understanding of rate and revenue management & assists with forecasts
- Personally handles top accounts
- Spends 50% of time on outside sales
- Maintains an orderly Sales Office to include sales files and trace system
- Completes annual marketing plan and budget
- Fosters an effective team environment through training, mentoring and participating in joint sales calls
- Actively participates in business, community, and civic affairs in the local area.
- Recruits and mentors high-performing sales associates to build successful teams
- Ensures teamwork and enhances cooperation between all departments
- Assists in rate and inventory strategy with Revenue Manager and General Manager
- Responsible for conducting daily and weekly sales meetings
- Acts as Manager on Duty as designated by the General Manager
Necessary Skills and Attributes :
Excellent verbal, comprehension, listening and problem solving skills
Interpersonal and time management skills
Direct sales skills
Guest relation skills
Formal Education :
- BA or BS in Marketing Administration
Certified Hospitality Sales Professional (preferred)
Three years Direct Sales experience required. An intimate working knowledge of market qualification, the consultative selling process, trace management, and an entrepreneurial spirit to create and mentor superior sales talent is essential. In addition, a history with annual revenue and expense budgets is preferred.
Job Summary :
Keywords: Springhill Suites Franklin / Cool Springs, Franklin , Director of Sales, Executive , Franklin, Tennessee
here to apply!