Area Business Transient Sales Manager
Company: Franklin Embassy Suites
Posted on: May 15, 2023
The primary purpose of the Area Business Travel Sales Manager is to drive negotiated business travel accounts to a limited portfolio of hotels within Atrium Hospitality. Provide guidance and day to day business transient initiatives support to the assigned hotels. This position will oversee the Franklin Embassy Suites, Murfreesboro Embassy Suites and Holiday Inn Bowling Green, Kentucky.
The Area Business Travel Sales Manager will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
-Lead the property development and execution of Negotiated account revenue generation strategies to maximize segment profitability.
-Conduct independent research and market intelligence to source new local and corporate level account production.
-Solicit weekly new business opportunities.
-Oversee contract renewals and termination requests of business travel accounts.
- Perform the necessary reviews to understand the assigned negotiated account profiles.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of national hotel brand's business travel account sales tools and resources . Keep current and ensure the assigned hotels take advantage of all brand resources and initiatives.
-Assist the Director of Sales and Marketing and Director of Revenue Management to identify targeted accounts and grow revenues from existing accounts.
-Conduct training and account reviews as needed with assigned property sales & revenue leadership teams.
- Review the intelligence reports, related tools, along with the Negotiated segment productivity, by account, for each assigned hotel, identifying the need for strategic redirection, and/or reinforcement with the Director of Sales and Marketing to develop plans to maximize segment revenues.
-Provide input to the Director of Sales and Marketing and Director of Revenue Management for the monthly Negotiated segment forecast, providing guidance, competitive positioning, and overall strategic vision to achieve the desired performance.
- Work with the National Business Travel reps for the assigned Brand(s) during the annual RFP Season to complete National and Local RFPs. Update account tracking for performance forecasts.
-Conduct quarterly account reviews with local and national accounts.
- Plan and execute Business Transient client site visits and entertainment.
-Actively engage in the local community as it benefits the hotel through approved memberships in organizations, charitable activities, and business community events.
-Participate in the required company standard meetings, such a s Revenue Strategy Meeting, Weekly Staff meeting, and all associate meetings or calls .
-Participate in proactive sales initiatives and events; and
-Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Keywords: Franklin Embassy Suites, Franklin , Area Business Transient Sales Manager, Executive , Franklin, Tennessee
here to apply!