Company: Tractor Supply
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Overall Job Summary This position leads central FP&A
consolidations as well as capital planning and forecasting for the
company. The position facilitates a monthly capital committee which
includes multiple c-suite executives that approves strategic
capital projects. This position has two direct reports. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities (Min 5%)
- Provide high level financial analytical support to various
department leadership teams to be used in key business
- Design, perform, report, and present insightful business
analyses that address financial, operational and accounting
implications, as well as pinpoint key drivers and identify short-
and long-term action steps that focus on current and future
- Deliver analytical support to senior management for quarterly
investor conference calls and assist in the preparation of the
financial package for the Board of Directors.
- Coordinate with leadership on high-profile strategic
- Own all things related to process development and execution of
the Capital Request Committee.
- Provide analytical and strategic support to senior business
leaders and all departments in contract negotiations, business
reviews and forecasts.
- Support the long-range planning, strategic planning, and
budgeting processes across all functions.
- Conduct and supervise complex financial analyses utilizing cash
flow/return on investment spreadsheet models and other analytical
tools to support significant business and investment
- Conduct, perform, report, and present special financial and
statistical studies in coordination with other departments.
Required Qualifications Experience: 6+ years of related business or
retail experience. Education: Bachelors degree in Business or
related field is preferred. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
or related advanced degree is desired. Any suitable combination of
education and experience will be considered. Preferred knowledge,
skills or abilities
- Strong communication, leadership, analytical, and team building
- Ability to make decisions without immediate supervision.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office. Power BI experience
- Knowledge of Business Objects and TM1 preferred. Working
- Hybrid / Flexible working conditions Physical Requirements
- Standing (not walking)
- Lifting up to 10 pounds Disclaimer This job description
represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above
referenced position. It is not intended to represent a
comprehensive list of responsibilities. A team member should
perform all duties as assigned by his/ her supervisor.
Keywords: Tractor Supply, Franklin , Financial Manager, Executive , Brentwood, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!