Company: Perry's Restaurants
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Position SummaryThe manager is responsible for leading
department-level restaurant operations; serving as a role model for
the company's core values and Rare and Well-Done experience. The
Manager demonstrates leadership through adherence, communication
and execution of the company's service standards, systems and
procedures. Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Must maintain a professional and welcoming attitude while at
work to all guests and team members.
- Drives a culture of teamwork between peers and team
- A champion in the restaurant for company initiatives;
participating in the implementation, coaching and feedback to store
and corporate leadership
- Leadership presence and involvement in shift management
- Strong passion for culinary excellence, wine and spirits
knowledge and guest service
- Maintains a professional demeanor and image
- Communicates effectively with management team and team
- Proven developer of people; maintain accountability for
training and developing team members which includes coaching,
mentoring and appropriate performance management.
- Upholds and enforces the company's policies and procedures in a
professional and consistent manner
- Takes ownership in the profitability of the restaurant through
managing controllable costs; i.e. labor, turnover, food and
beverage costs, Guest compensation
- Must be able to work flexible shifts and schedules, including
weekends and holidays.
- Perform other job-related and compatible duties in other
positions when necessary. Qualifications
- EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Previous salaried management experience in fine dining
restaurants is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 applications preferred
- Servsafe or similar Manager's Food Handler's Certificate
- Alcohol Certification (based on location)
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Ascending or descending stairs, ramps and the like, using feet
and legs and/or hands and arms while balancing a tray with one
- Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling when walking,
standing or crouching between narrow, elevated and/or slippery
- Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving
objects horizontally from position to position.
- Constantly exert up to 40 pounds of force to lift, carry, pull,
or otherwise move objects without hesitation.
- Must be able to stand for extended
Keywords: Perry's Restaurants, Franklin , Manager, Executive , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!