Director of Revenue Cycle
Company: Prelude Fertility, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2023
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: Inception Fertility -
5000 Meridian Blvd, Ste 250
Franklin, TN 37067, USA
DescriptionPOSITION SUMMARY:Under the general direction of the VP,
Revenue Cycle, the Director, Revenue Cycle leads a centralized
billing and collection department for multiple sites across the
Inception Network and is responsible for the health, insight and
assessment of Payer and Patient Accounts Receivable. This position
is 100% remote with approximately 10% travel in Franklin, TN. -
- Virtually manages direct reporting managers who are over a team
of approximately 45 associates.
- Ensures aggressive and efficient accounts receivable
- Monitoring and analysis of overall AR Aging.
- Strategizes with VP on Revenue Cycle Issue Resolution.
- Assurance of proper payer procedure reimbursement, denial
management and self- pay collections.
- Creates new and/or enhances department procedures and processes
to improve production and quality.
- Keeps abreast of all regulations and standards to ensure
compliance with orders or directives issued by duly constituted
governmental/regulatory agencies or third-party payers.
- Collaboration with various departments such as Site Operations,
Accounting, Finance, Payer Relations, and RCM Operations
- Relationship participant for billing system and patient
customer service vendors.
- Lead and participate in any acquired site billing system
- Ad Hoc reporting creating and analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Occasional Travel when needed to Centralized Billing Office or
Facility Site.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:Carries out supervisory
responsibilities in accordance with Inception's leadership
philosophy, policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include
leading by example, interviewing, hiring and continue training
employees after initial onboarding process; planning assigning and
directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining
employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.Education
- Bachelor's Degree or 10 or more years in Healthcare Billing and
Receivables experience required.
- 7 or more years of Healthcare Billing and Receivables
management experience required.
- Experience working with system implementations and data element
- CPT/ICD-10 Medical Coding experience required; certification
- 3-5 years of Fertility Billing and Healthcare Receivables
- Experience with eIVF and HST EMR/Billing systems
preferred.Inception offers fantastic benefits to our team (Family
- FREE employee only coverage option for the medical, dental and
vision plans plus FREE basic life insurance, EAP and long-term
- Adoption assistance and fertility benefits
- Maternity and paternity/partner paid leave
- 401k with generous match -
- 10 Company-paid holidays
- PTO starting at 18 days/year
- Family member recognition program
- Continuing education/professional development reimbursement and
time off -
- Family member referral program
- HealthJoy benefit concierge service and more!
Keywords: Prelude Fertility, Inc., Franklin , Director of Revenue Cycle, Executive , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!