Director, Workforce Transformation - Hybrid
Company: Health Support Center
Posted on: November 19, 2023
LifePoint Health- Health Support CenterLifepoint Health is a
leader in community-based care and driven by a mission of Making
Communities Healthier. Our diversified healthcare delivery network
spans 29 states and includes 63 community hospital campuses, 32
rehabilitation and behavioral health hospitals, and more than 170
additional sites of care across the healthcare continuum, such as
acute rehabilitation units, outpatient centers and post-acute care
facilities. We believe that success is achieved through talented
people. We want to create places where employees want to work, with
opportunities to pursue meaningful and satisfying careers that
truly make a difference in communities across the country.POSITION
SUMMARY:Reporting to the VP of Organizational Change Management,
the position will manage and facilitate the smooth transition of
Lifepoint's workforce during the implementation of a future state
Enterprise Business Services model along with enterprise resource
planning ("ERP") technology. This role is responsible for
developing and implementing strategies to minimize disruptions,
optimize talent utilization, and ensure successful adaptation to
the changing business landscape. The Workforce Transformation
Director will play a critical role in executing Lifepoint's
strategic vision of building a high-performing team to service a
national footprint of healthcare facilities.This position will lead
and oversee the workforce transformation initiatives associated
with the implementation of an organization-wide shared services
model with ERP, including talent alignment and selection decisions
and employee separation processes, ensuring sensitivity,
confidentiality, and compliance with applicable regulations and
- - - - -Collaborate with senior leadership to understand the
organizational objectives and goals of the transition process and
develop a comprehensive workforce transition strategy. Adjust the
strategy as needed, based on feedback and evaluation.
- - - - Partner with leadership and the Organizational Design
team to operationalize the redesigned organizational structure and
job roles for alignment with the new business model.
- - - - Assess the impact of the transition on employees and
develop plans to address concerns, resistance, and morale.
- - - -Evaluate the current workforce to identify skill gaps and
collaborate with human capital, finance, and supply management
functions to develop and implement training programs to enhance
employee skills and capabilities.
- - - - Identify potential risks and challenges associated with
workforce transitions and develop mitigation plans to address them
- - - - -Provide guidance and support to employees affected by
the transition, including career counseling, skills assessment, and
job search assistance.
- - - - Develop strategies to retain key talent and provide
career development opportunities.
- - - - Facilitate discussions and decision-making processes
related to workforce planning, job assignments, and team
- - - - Establish metrics and KPIs to monitor the effectiveness
of the workforce transition activities.
- - - - Regularly assess and report on the progress, success, and
challenges of the transition.
- - - - Performs other duties as assigned.
- - - - - Regular and reliable attendance.
- -Position serves both internal co-workers and external
customers, clients, patients, contractors, and vendors
- Access to and/or works with sensitive and/or confidential
- Exhibit a comprehensive understanding of healthcare regulatory
and compliance (e.g., HIPAA). - Skilled in the application of
policies and procedures. Knowledge of Business Office Standards and
Recommended Practices. -SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Not
responsible for supervising employees. -
Keywords: Health Support Center, Franklin , Director, Workforce Transformation - Hybrid, Executive , Brentwood, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!