Vice President, Special Projects
Company: Lifepoint Health Support Center
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Lifepoint Health is a leader in community-based care and driven
by a mission of Making Communities Healthier. Our diversified
healthcare delivery network spans 29 states and includes 63
community hospital campuses, 32 rehabilitation and behavioral
health hospitals, and more than 170 additional sites of care across
the healthcare continuum, such as acute rehabilitation units,
outpatient centers and post-acute care facilities. We believe that
success is achieved through talented people. We want to create
places where employees want to work, with opportunities to pursue
meaningful and satisfying careers that truly make a difference in
communities across the country.We are always looking for people
inspired to help us in our mission. If you are someone who wants to
change the lives of patients, drive success for our partners and be
part of a team driven to improve care, we may have your next
opportunity.POSITION SUMMARY:The Vice President of Special Projects
is a key leadership role responsible for providing strategic
guidance and oversight of core operational projects across the
organization. This position requires a strong consulting
background, extensive experience in healthcare operations and
strategy, expertise in enterprise program management and working
with senior leaders on a day-to-day basis. This position will
report into the Chief Operating Officer and will be responsible for
supporting the Chief Operating Officer with driving and executing
on core initiatives. -The Vice President of Special Projects will
play a critical role in shaping the organization's future by
driving strategic initiatives and overseeing core strategic
projects. This position offers an exciting opportunity for
experienced consultants with a strong healthcare background to make
a significant impact on the organization's growth, operational
efficiency, and overall success.Essential Functions:
- Assist and provide strategic oversight to key functional and
operating owners and associated teams in the development of a
thorough business case.
- Lead the successful initiation, planning, execution and closure
of all projects and programs.
- Provide leadership and guidance in the identification of the
most optimal project team necessary for a successful project
- Build and grow relationships with key stakeholders and business
owners throughout the organization.
- Possess a keen understanding of the business benefit for their
assigned projects and programs; consistently drives decisions to
maximize the expected benefits.
- Provide oversight and manage workflow and workload of staff
members and direct reports.
- Provide input and guidance to business owners on ways in which
they can measure the realized benefits of their assigned
- Ensure integration of projects and adjusts project scope,
schedule, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the
business; may also coordinate with multiple project managers to
create an overall program schedule/plan.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree; Master's Degree preferred. - - EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 15 years in project management; Healthcare
- 4+ years at a top-tier management consulting firm
- 5+ years of healthcare provider operations leadership role
- 3+ years of leading small high performing teams
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking
for diversity in candidates for employment:
Keywords: Lifepoint Health Support Center, Franklin , Vice President, Special Projects, Executive , Brentwood, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!