Sales Manager -
Company: Sierra Pacific Mortgage
Posted on: October 14, 2018
Sierra Pacific Mortgage Corporation is a privately held Top 50 National Lender with over a 30-year history. We are looking to expand our Brand throughout the Los Angeles County Area. Our Recipe for Success includes local fulfillment, excellent product mix and easy to use state of the art technology which is built to customize to your customer /referral partner/market needs. We have the ability to fund loans up to $5.0 Million (in house) and are licensed in 49 states. We offer very competitive pricing with a Dynamic Marketing Platform/CRM and much, much more!
If you have the entrepreneurial spirit and looking to grow your business and highly value exceptional customer service this could be the ideal opportunity for you and your team.
Job Summary Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, the Sales Manager is responsible for the development, performance and execution of all sales activities in assigned market. Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values while responsible for personal production. Working with the Area Sales Manager, establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of the Mortgage Loan Originators.
- 60% - Generate business, leads and relationships with individuals, existing clients, past clients and real estate professionals by using interpersonal and communication skills.
- 35% - Recruit, retain, coach, motivate and manage a sales team for an assigned territory. Assign and manage sales territories and budgeted resources to maximize business results and achieve established goals.
- Develop, implement and monitor a detailed sales plan with specific goals for each MLO.
- Assists MLO's in preparation of presentations; provide guidance and information relevant to the risks and benefits of SPMC's products; effectively explain and communicate the terms of each product.
- 5% -Ensure compliance with all regulatory compliance requirements and guidelines. Qualifications
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills including familiarity with PCs and standard word processing applications.
- Ability to prepare and effectively deliver sales presentations using applicable support materials.
- Strong sales and sales presentation skills.
- Effective problem solver - present solutions and resolve conflicts.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and coaching skills, always projecting a positive attitude and providing an environment of professional excellence.
- Promote the highest professional and ethical standards.
- 5-7 years of experience in sales management with related experience in underwriting, processing and secondary markets highly desired.
- College degree highly desired. Extensive experience and a strong understanding of all aspects of mortgage origination.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced market environment.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
- Strong leadership qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills. Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Proven track record in managing and directing a highly skilled, motivated, successful and results-oriented sales team.
- Active NMLS license required upon hire
Keywords: Sierra Pacific Mortgage, Franklin , Sales Manager -, Executive , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!