Company: Corizon Health
Posted on: July 13, 2019
Corizon Health is the pioneer provider of correctional healthcare
in the United States.-- We are a company built on more than 40
years of innovation and expertise in the industry. Our people, our
practices, and our commitment to success are the traits that make
us the ideal employer as you begin or continue to advance your
correctional healthcare career.
You will be responsible for managing, leading, and supporting the
team who works with Corizons Claims, System Integrations, Business
Intelligence and Utilization Management Systems, (as well as other
vendor solutions and custom-developed applications and interfaces
across several platforms).
- You will provide direction and leadership to meet business
needs by facilitating prioritization of projects, resources and
development cycles. Provide full lifecycle services including
feasibility, requirements analysis, design, software development or
configuration, report writing, testing, training, documentation,
level 2 & 3 support and operational support for the identified
- Responsibilities of the Corizon Manager of DevOps.
- Oversee operational activities for the team, finding ways to
improve processes, team capacity and productivity. Identify issues
that have broader implications and work with the appropriate
internal managers, departments and leaders to ensure success.
- Act as ambassador between the business units, technology teams,
support teams, and customer community. Lead resolution of escalated
issues and problems.
- Identify technology trends and opportunities based on user,
business, market and technology sources with a thorough
understanding of the organizations strategy and vision.
- Provide support for the development activities needed for both
new development and system enhancements; communicate with
development and operations teams as necessary to ensure project
deliverables are on schedule and in scope.
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency
of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further
leveraging these systems and processes.
- Analyze requirements, policies, and customer needs against
system capabilities and functions to determine gaps in existing
- Meet with decision makers, business owners, and end users to
define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems
goals. Abstract up from low-level information to a general
understanding, and refine/distill user requests to true business
- Develop and execute team strategies, goals and projects.
- Provide feedback to staff on their day-to-day responsibilities
including process execution, issue isolation, issue identification,
resource allocation, and escalation management.
- Identify additional skills, training and experience needed by
support staff at all levels.
- Identify and take steps to remediate quality issues in a timely
- Actively seek and use real-time, operation and historic data to
augment problem resolution efforts.
- Build and maintain a positive network of individuals within the
various Corizon Health technical and business teams.
- Maintain expert technical acumen of Corizon Health technical
and business processes.
- Perform rotational on-call responsibilities on nights and
- Train support staff on operational procedures and
troubleshooting techniques. Provide training on new hardware and/or
software applications as needed to ensure staff is knowledgeable
- Conduct performance reviews for team members. --
Fully proficient with Microsoft
Office, Microsoft Project, Visio, VB, SQL reporting/query tools
Healthcare Technology Background preferred Demonstrated ability to
analyze problems/issues, identify patterns and recommend creative
solutions to complex problems. Mature organizational, presentation
and customer service skills. Excellent verbal and written
communication skills. -- Corizon offers you the following: Paid
Time Off Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Tuition Assistance
401(k) with Company Match Comprehensive On-boarding --
-- -- This position may require a background check, security
clearance, and/or drug screening. --Corizon Health. Keywords:
Computer Systems Manager, Location: Franklin, TN - 37068
Keywords: Corizon Health, Franklin , DevOps Manager, Executive , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!