Emergency Room Manager (RN)
Company: TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Do you want to join an
organization that invests in you as an Emergency Room Manager? At
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center, you come first. HCA
Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team
members over the course of three years. We are committed to
providing our employees with the support they need. At TriStar
Southern Hills Medical Center, we offer an array of medical,
dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make
your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family
needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking an
Emergency Room Manager for our facility to ensure that we continue
to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are
an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are
seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! Job Summary:
- Your role assists the Director with all department activity to
assure a coordinated effort in fulfilling department
responsibilities with the long range plan, mission, vision and
values of the hospital.
- You will assists in coordinating the department's participation
in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality
- Your role ensures that nursing care is based on the nursing
process and evaluates the effectiveness on an ongoing basis.
- Your role provides clinical support to the nursing staff.
- Your role encounters patients under wide varieties of
- You will have exposure to unpleasant elements (accidents,
injuries and illness).
- Your role is subject to varying and unpredictable situations.
Serving our community for more than 30 years, HCA TriStar Southern
Hills has been a leader for a wide range of healthcare services,
including emergency services, cardiology, orthopedics and
rehabilitation. With 126 beds, TriStar Southern Hills is an
Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center.
There are more than 300 board certified physicians representing
more than 20 specialties, many of whom have offices located on our
campus. HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most
Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare
spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses. Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are
actively reviewing applications for our ED Manager opening. Highly
qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews.
Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current Licensure with the Tennessee Board of Nursing or
License by a compact state.
- BLS, ACLS and PALS Certifications required.
- CEN and ENPC Certifications preferred.
- 2 years of experience preferred. We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status. Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help
unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your
candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment
process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or
personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here . For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
Keywords: TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center, Franklin , Emergency Room Manager (RN), Healthcare , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!