REGISTERED NURSE (RN) MED SURG - Part-Time Weekend Nights - Benefit Eligible
Company: Williamson Medical Center
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Williamson Medical Center is hiring a Registered Nurse for a med
surg floor in Franklin, TN to work part-time weekend nights
(Sat/Sun). This position is eligible for an excellent benefit
package offering medical, dental, vision, paid time off, generous
retirement matching, flexible spending accounts, voluntary life,
short-term disability and long-term disability, discounted
membership to Williamson County Recreation Centers and
more!Williamson Medical Center, our employees are more than just
another number. To us, they're family. They're smart, talented,
compassionate, dedicated, and an overall joy to be around. We're
certainly blessed to have the best of the best working here from
the cafeteria to the operating room.But as Williamson County and
surrounding areas continue to grow, so must we. That's why we want
YOU to join our family!Williamson Medical Center is an
equal-opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Job SummaryTo coordinate, implement, and plan nursing care in a
timely and accurate manner. To provide optimum care meeting
individual physical, psychosocial, and educational needs of
patients and families.Position Summary
Formal Education / Training:
1. Licensed by the State of Tennessee.
2. Earned a nursing diploma or degree from a college or
3. BLS is required within 90 days of employment.Workplace
Patient Care DeliveryEquipment and Skills Training:
Standard patient care equipment for services provided. The ability
to work well under pressure, to function dependently and
independently and to be flexible in applying basic nursing
knowledge to a variety of setting. Equipment: Network Computer
System, Pneumatic Tube System, Epidural Catheter Pumps, Omnicell
Medication System, AT&T Language Line, Telemetry.Physical
A medical/surgical unit with patient population ranging from less
than one year of age> ninety-nine years of age.Physical
1. Able to communicate in English verbally and legibly.
2. Able to stand/work for up to twelve hours a day.
3. Able to lift with assistance up to 250 lbs.
1. Performs a comprehensive assessment on all patients within the
appropriate time of admission utilizing skills of observation,
communication and examination; including data obtained from
patient, family and other members of the healthcare team.
2. Plans the patient's care on an individual basis, identifying
problems/needs, nursing diagnosis, standards of care/practice,
interventions consistent with identified problems and attainable
3. Plans for patient teaching, discharge and post discharge needs
as appropriate for patient population.
4. Functions independently with treatments, procedures and
equipment appropriate to areas evidence by adherence to policy,
procedure and competency based assessment and no pattern or trend
Administers medications/solutions safely and in accordance with
hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
6. Documents accurately and timely.
7. Reassess patient's condition, evaluate patient response and
modify plan of care accordingly and in a timely manner.
8. Accepts charge responsibilities and assigns staff with
consideration of patient condition and care requirement, acuity and
complexity of patient's condition. Or Facilitates Staff
9. Maintain healing and therapeutic environment for the patient and
10. Maintains position specific qualifications.
11. Demonstrates responsibility for assigned communications.
12. Maintains their work areas and personal appearance in a way
that reflects our professionalism and demonstrates to our patients,
visitors, and co- workers the importance we place on cleanliness,
orderliness, and safety.
Williamson Medical Center is an equal-opportunity employer and a
Location: Williamson Medical Center - WMC 5TH FL NURSING
Schedule: Part Time, Nights, 1830
Keywords: Williamson Medical Center, Franklin , REGISTERED NURSE (RN) MED SURG - Part-Time Weekend Nights - Benefit Eligible, Healthcare , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!