Medical Assistant - Mission Driven Clinic
Company: Mercy Community Healthcare
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionMercy Community Healthcare has an opening for a
Certified Medical Assistant. We are looking for enthusiastic people
with a passion for making a difference in the lives of those we
serve in our community.What is in it for You?
- PTO - 3 weeks paid time off for all full-time employees.
- Holidays - 10 paid holidays for all full-time employees.
- Work-life balance - Regular working hours M-F 8am-5pm with
Occasional Saturdays 8am-2pm.
- Great benefits like Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
- Work for a place with mission and purpose.
- Work with great people around you.
- Provide care for all who need it.
- Make a difference in your community.What Will You be Doing?
- Taking vital signs, obtaining patients chief complaints;
administering vaccines; collecting necessary paperwork; assisting
with patient procedures.
- May be performing specialized procedures, such as phlebotomy,
and simple wound care, under strict protocol and procedural
- Working with the primary care team to contact patients
concerning appointments and lab results
- Setting up, cleaning, and disinfecting exam rooms and medical
equipment and maintaining stocks of medical supplies, as
- Actively participating in care center protocols including
HIPAA, universal blood, and body fluid precautions, etc.What We
Need from You:
- High school diploma or equivalent and certification as a
- Certification as a medical assistant or ability to obtain
certification within 90 days of employment.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification or ability to obtain
with 90 days of employment.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to use and document in our Electronic Medical
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and clinical skills, and
the ability to work with a wide variety of people.
- Practice safety, environmental, and/or infection control
- Work with the nursing team to achieve quality improvement by
proactively looking for ways to improve patient flow, quality of
care, safety, and health. Mercy's Mission: The mission of Mercy
Community Healthcare is to reflect the love and compassion of Jesus
Christ by providing excellent healthcare to ALL and support to
their families. We provide care to the uninsured, underinsured and
insured through pediatric and adult primary care, mental and
behavioral health services, and care coordination. Our Certified
Medical Assistants are a key component to our patient experience at
Mercy. Are you up for this great opportunity? Apply Today!!
Keywords: Mercy Community Healthcare, Franklin , Medical Assistant - Mission Driven Clinic, Healthcare , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!