RN Med/Surg Float
Company: TriStar Centennial Medical Center
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment as a Critical Care Float
Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application
with TriStar Centennial Medical Center today and find out what it
truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team. We are
committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At
Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental,
and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your
benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- $20,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)We are seeking a Critical
Care Float Nurse for our facility to ensure that we continue to
provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an
amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are
seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! Job Summary:
- You will demonstrate the ability to perform specific
competencies as listed on the competency validation
- You will demonstrate age specific knowledge of human growth and
development, assessment, range of treatment and care of
- You will ensure the privacy of our patients and confidentiality
of their Protected Health Information (PHI).
- You will utilize nursing process for individual care to meet
needs of patients.
- You will document all patient care.
- You will promote customer service initiatives. It all started
here! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our original flagship
hospital with a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and
surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency,
heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics,
pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women s services.
Centennial Medical Center s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar
Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced
Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Women s Hospital,
The Children s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer
Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar
Centennial Parthenon Pavilion. HCA Healthcare has been continually
named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In
2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
uncompensated expenses. Be part of an organization that invests in
you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Critical Care
Float Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly
contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise
the bar in patient care! Qualifications
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing.
- Current TN RN licensure.
- American Heart Association BLS.
- ICU, PCU, ENDO, PACU, SDS, PAT, Cath Lab, ED: ACLS required
within 6 months.
- PACU & ED: PALS required within 6 months.
- ED Nurses: CPI certification training required within 6
months.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. Associated topics:
asn, bsn, care, hospice, intensive, intensive care unit, maternal,
nurse, nurse clinical, recovery
Keywords: TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Franklin , RN Med/Surg Float, Healthcare , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!