Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Corrections
Company: FSR (Federal Staffing Resources)
Posted on: November 15, 2022
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Corrections job in Nashville,
- - Paid Time Off Accrual
- - LTD, STD, and medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- - 401(k) available
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Corrections Job Overview:
- - Willing to float to different units
- - Providing care to incarcerated population
- - Units range from mental health, long-term medical needs, and
inpatient/outpatient care within the facility. Prioritizes and
organizes the daily care of patients.
- - Performs emergency responses.
- - Provides health care support as directed by the immediate
- - Follows a prescribed health care plan or protocol.
- - Takes the patient's vital signs.
- - Identifies patient's allergies.
- - Administers medication.
- - Monitors side effects of medication.
- - Observes effectiveness of medications.
- - Prepares the patient for laboratory tests.
- - Obtains required lab specimens per protocol.
- - Prepares specimens for transport to an outside laboratory.
- - Performs other procedures per protocol.
- - Documents assessments, care and education provided to the
- - Reports any maintenance problems or repairs made on
Ensures that medical equipment and designated work areas are kept
clean and serviceable.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Corrections Job
- - 1 year clinical experience highly preferred
- - LPN Licensure: current, non-restrictive license in Tennessee or
- - CPR from the American Heart Association
- - Driver's license may be required
Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
PandoLogic. Keywords: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Location:
Franklin, TN - 37068 , PL: 551010068
Keywords: FSR (Federal Staffing Resources), Franklin , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Corrections, Healthcare , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!