Company: Outpatient Imaging Affiliates, LLC
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Outpatient Imaging Affiliates (OIA), an owner and operator of
over 60+ outpatient imaging center locations in 15 states, has a
full-time career opportunity for an experienced Radiology
Reporting to the Recruiting Manager, our Recruiter will be a
proactive sourcer who will research, develop, and implement
effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract, source and
select a diverse pool of qualified medical imaging technologists
(MRI, CT, Mammo, Ultrasound, etc.) to fill vacancies in our
outpatient imaging centers. This role will work closely with
leaders and executives to fill critical clinical and non-clinical
positions proactively. Training and weekly meetings will take place
at our corporate office, so candidates must live within commuting
distance to Franklin, TN. -
Our Commitment to You:
At OIA, we foster a culture where our team is encouraged daily to
make a difference for our patients, our partners and themselves.
Our employees will consistently tell you that the best part of OIA
is the people. Our rewarding environment ensures that every team
has the opportunity to reach their full potential. At OIA, we offer
our employees a comprehensive benefits program for your health,
your quality of life and your future:
- Competitive salary with quarterly performance bonus incentives
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Hybrid work environment with 50-75% work from home
- Health insurance including medical dental, vision and
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Life & Disability Insurance -
- Employee Assistance Program
Radiology Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the
- Collaborates with Company and Imaging Center leaders to
identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting
methods and strategies based on the available role, industry
standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Crafts eye-catching job postings and assists with advertisement
- Performs advanced sourcing techniques through various mediums
including internal and external database mining, networking,
associations, universities, community agencies, social media,
referrals, online and traditional directories as well as other
innovative sourcing methods.
- Conducts cold calls to passive candidates to present
opportunities for critical, difficult, and visible positions.
- Reviews applications and selects qualified candidates who align
with our Core Values and will be able to meet high performance
- Oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring
and selection materials with Microsoft Suite (intermediate
experience beyond data entry is required). -
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting
interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Works with Operations and HR during the offer process,
identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start
dates, and other pertinent details.
- Uses HR's integrated Human Capital Management and Applicant
Tracking System (Paylocity) to maintain records, compile data,
metrics and reports.
This career opportunity is ideal for someone with the following
skill set: -
- Demonstrated successful experience directly soliciting passive
candidates for allied health roles. Preference will be given to
those candidates who have directly sourced and filled clinicians in
the diagnostic imaging space. -
- Driven to achieve and outperform, continuously looking for
improvements, and accepts responsibility for actions and
- Demonstrated success working independently, developing and
maintaining stakeholder relationships, and managing multiple tasks
that meet or exceed deadlines with minimal direction.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high volume, multi-state HR and
- High level of individual accountability and engagement with a
strong commitment to internal stakeholders and the highest customer
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication
skills and the ability to quickly establish positive, productive,
and credible working relationships.
- Learns and adapts quickly, detailed-oriented, and organized
with excellent problem-solving skills. Can work autonomously to
follow through on items within their scope.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive
situations with sound judgment and discretion.
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal employment and labor
laws and governmental compliance requirements.
If this sounds like you apply today for immediate
Serving patients in over 60+ communities, OIA is an imaging center
management & development operation that is committed to delivering
an affordable diagnostic imaging option without compromising
convenience, care, technology or results. To learn more about us,
OIA is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: Outpatient Imaging Affiliates, LLC, Franklin , Radiology Recruiter, Healthcare , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!