ER Float Pool Nurse
Company: TriStar Centennial Medical Center
Posted on: May 19, 2023
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career
as a Float Nurse (RN) ER Resource Pool today with TriStar
Centennial Medical Center
Shift: Full-time, This position Floats to the Women's OB ED, PEDs
ED, and Spring Hill ED.
***Sign-on Bonuses and Relocation bonus available***We are
committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At
Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental,
and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your
benefits package truly customizable to you and your family's needs.
Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking a Float
Nurse (RN) ER Resource Pool for our facility to ensure that we
continue to provide all patients with high-quality, efficient care.
We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we
are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care
is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! Job Summary:
- You will monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in
patients' conditions while maintaining accurate and detailed
- You will order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to
identify and assess the patient's condition.
- You will demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development,
assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to
the ages of patients served.
- You will promote hospital customer service initiatives.
- You will utilize the nursing process for individual care to
meet the needs of patients.
- You will demonstrate the ability to perform technical skills
and procedures.It all started here! TriStar Centennial Medical
Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741-bed
comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs
including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular,
imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics,
rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women's services. Centennial
Medical Center's 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart
& Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement
Institute, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, The Children's
Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at
TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar Centennial Parthenon
Pavilion.HCA Healthcare has been continually named the World's Most
Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare
spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses.Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are
actively reviewing applications for our Float Nurse (RN) ER
Resource Pool opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly
contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise
the bar in patient care!
- Current RN licensure by TN Board of Nursing or a Board of
Nursing from a compact state
- 2 years recent ED experience
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association
- ICU, PCU, ENDO, PACU, SDS, PAT, Cath Lab, ED: ACLS
- PACU & ED: PALS required within 6 months
- ICU & ED Nurses: CPI certification training required within 6
monthsWe are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Franklin , ER Float Pool Nurse, Healthcare , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...