Psychiatric Nurse - RN
Company: TriStar Centennial Medical Center
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Description Introduction Do you have the career opportunities as
a(an) Psychiatric Nurse - RN you want in your current role? We
invest in what matters most to nurses like you - at home, at work,
and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity
for you to join TriStar Centennial Medical Center which is a part
of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
Healthcare. Benefits TriStar Centennial Medical Center, offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location. Do you want to work where you have a voice?
Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and
improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways
for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils,
advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction.
We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner
with our Nurses at TriStar Centennial Medical Center! Job Summary
- You will oversee and direct the care of psychiatric patients
within the Memory Care Department.
- You will be the primary nurse leading the collaboration of all
disciplines for well-coordinated care for your patients.
- You will oversee and direct the care of assisting personnel,
maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned
- You will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- You will demonstrate clinical knowledge of psychiatric nursing
and maintains highest quality of comprehensive patient care.
- You will display effective communication skills and maintains
therapeutic relationships with patients, families, physicians and
staff. What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention must be obtained within 90 days
of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Diploma, or Bachelors Degree, or Associate
Degree This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a
medical or religious exemption is approved). TriStar Centennial
Medical Center is a 740+ bed comprehensive facility. We offer
medical and surgical programs. These include behavioral health and
24-hour emergency. These also include heart and vascular and
imaging. These also include neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics,
pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women's services.
We are an affiliate of TriStar Health. TriStar Centennial Medical
Center is a 43-acre campus. We are home to TriStar Centennial Heart
& Vascular Center. We are home to TriStar Centennial Women's
Hospital. Our campus includes The Children's Hospital at TriStar
Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial
Medical Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement
Institute and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion. HCA Healthcare
has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by
Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In
2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
uncompensated expenses. - "Bricks and mortar do not make a
hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If this opportunity is your next step in
your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Psychiatric
Nurse - RN opening. We review all applications. Qualified
candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. -We are
interviewing apply today! We are an equal opportunity employer and
value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Franklin , Psychiatric Nurse - RN, Healthcare , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...