ER Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: TriStar Skyline Medical Center
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Description IntroductionTriStar Skyline Medical Center is
committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to
work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering
patient-centered care? Submit your application for ER Licensed
Practical Nurse position and spend more time at the bedside with
the patient.BenefitsTriStar Skyline Medical Center, offers a total
rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on
income.Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for
benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether
you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role,
shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver
clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case
management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at TriStar
Skyline Medical Center!Job Summary and QualificationsLPNLicensed
Practical Nurses (LPNs) provide direct patient care under the
supervision of a Registered Nurse, and collaborate with nursing
staff in planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care.
LPNs will also observe, monitor, and report patient symptoms,
reactions and progress to members of the health care team.What you
will do in this role:
- Your role demonstrates the facility's Standards of Performance,
ICARE values, and Patient Promise.
- You will monitor, record, report, follow through on symptoms or
changes in patients' conditions, and notify RN as appropriate.
- You will create and maintain accurate, detailed reports and
- You will collaborate with healthcare team members to assess,
plan, implement, and evaluate the plan of care, as indicated by the
patient's responses and conditions.
- You will perform nursing tasks as appropriate and safe under
indirect supervision of the RN
- Your role reinforces individualized education for the patient,
family, and or caregiver throughout the continuum of care as
directed by the RN.
- Your role adheres to standards of safety and infection control,
in the delivery of patient care.
- You will demonstrate a thorough knowledge of and comply with
all policies and procedures related to the performance of job
- Your role performs other duties and special projects as
assigned by the RN, Nurse Manager or Director.What qualifications
you will need:
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with internal and
- Graduate of an accredited School of Practical Nursing*
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS Certification *Some specific departments may
require that you complete and graduate from an accredited School of
Nursing with an ADN within 3 years or BSN within 4 years from date
of hire.This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a
medical or religious exemption is approved).TriStar Skyline Medical
Center is a 250+ bed facility. We are Tennessee's first
comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience.
In addition, we are equipped with 3 helipads, new ICU and
Medical/Surgical floors, and burn care services. We offer a CARF
accredited Inpatient Rehabilitation program and are an ACS verified
Level II Trauma Center. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with
PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart
care."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our
nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients,
communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive Join a family
that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing
candidates for our ER Licensed Practical Nurse opening. Apply today
and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.We are
an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: TriStar Skyline Medical Center, Franklin , ER Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...