Hospice Registered Nurse RN Full Time 10k Sign On Bonus at Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: September 12, 2023
** $10,000 Sign On Bonus **
The Hospice Registered Nurse is responsible for providing and
documenting skilled nursing care in accordance with the developed
care plan and physicians orders for each individual patient while
adhering to confidentiality standards and professional boundaries
at all times
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop a plan of care through physician orders, client input,
and nursing assessment to include medical interventions and
measurable goals and outcomes.
- Educate clients and their family members based on clients
- Properly orient and train primary caregivers to ensure the most
optimal functioning level for each client.
- Coordinate the continuum of hands on client care through
documentation and timely communication with the client's physician
and other caregivers.
- Provide care in patients home using a variety of skills such as
phone triage, patient education, observation/assessment, wound
care, infusions, catheter care, PICC line dressing changes etc.
Aveanna Healthcare Offers:
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- An active RN License in the state of application
- Valid CPR
- Medicare Skilled Nursing experience
- Basic understanding of Oasis
- 1-year RN experience in a health care setting
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees
must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant
jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject
to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as
Keywords: Confidential, Franklin , Hospice Registered Nurse RN Full Time 10k Sign On Bonus at Aveanna Healthcare, Healthcare , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!