Med Surg/PCU Float Pool Nurse
Company: TriStar Centennial Medical Center
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Introduction Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent
care patients deserve? At TriStar Centennial Medical Center we
support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an)
Med Surg - PCU Float Pool Nurse and access programs to assist with
every stage of your career. This position is FT - daysThis position
floats to all the Med/Sug, PCU and Telemetry Floors.New Sign-on
Bonuses and Relocation Bonus available* Benefits TriStar Centennial
Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the
health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to Full time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location. Are you a continuous learner? With more than
94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest
employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to
excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which
joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as
educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it
easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills.
Apply today for our Med Surg - PCU Float Pool Nurse opening and
continue to learn! Job Summary and Qualifications
- You will monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in
patients' conditions while maintaining accurate and detailed
- You will order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to
identify and assess the patient's condition.
- You will demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development,
assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to
the ages of patients served.
- You will promote hospital customer service initiatives.
- You will utilize the nursing process for individual care to
meet the needs of patients.
- You will demonstrate the ability to perform technical skills
- Current RN licensure by TN Board of Nursing or a Board of
Nursing from a compact state
- 2 years recent ED experience
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association
- ICU, PCU, ENDO, PACU, SDS, PAT, Cath Lab, ED: ACLS
- PACU & ED: PALS required within 6 months
- ICU & ED Nurses: CPI certification training required within 6
monthsThis role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
based on local, state and/or federal law or regulations (unless a
medical or religious exemption is approved).TriStar Centennial
Medical Center is a 740+ bed comprehensive facility. We offer
medical and surgical programs. These include behavioral health and
24-hour emergency. These also include heart and vascular and
imaging. These also include neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics,
pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women's services.
We are an affiliate of TriStar Health. TriStar Centennial Medical
Center is a 43-acre campus. We are home to TriStar Centennial Heart
& Vascular Center. We are home to TriStar Centennial Women's
Hospital. Our campus includes The Children's Hospital at TriStar
Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial
Medical Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement
Institute and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion. HCA Healthcare
has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by
Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (). In 2019, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses. "Good people beget good people." - Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If growth and continued learning is
important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Med Surg - PCU
Float Pool Nurse opening. Our team will promptly review your
application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today! We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Franklin , Med Surg/PCU Float Pool Nurse, Healthcare , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!