Psychiatric Assistant, Natchez, MS (2nd shift Saturday, Sunday and Monday)
Company: Acadia Healthcare
Posted on: September 12, 2018
- Monitor assigned patients at all times.
- Make necessary documentation in the medical chart using descriptive terms during the shift.
- Carry out and document behavior modification programs and level system accurately that are individualized to patient.
- Monitor and chart patient behavior using specific and descriptive terms accurately (i.e., behavior changes, drug reactions, accidents, injuries, seizures, etc.)
- Attend psychiatric staffings related to assigned patients.
- Provide care and/or conduct patient/resident interactions in a manner appropriate for the age, culture, and population being served.
- Follows all safety policies and adheres to all worker's compensation program guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: 957cb49ca49a44eba740d35d7e31cc24
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee, Acadia Healthcare was established in January 2005 to develop and operate a network of behavioral health facilities across the country. Acadia provides psychiatric and chemical dependency services to its patients in a variety of settings, including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, specialty treatment facilities, residential treatment centers, outpatient clinics and therapeutic school-based programs. Acadia Healthcare's mission is to create a world-class organization that sets the standard of excellence in the treatment of specialty behavioral health and addiction disorders. Acadia's management style and philosophy is one of collaboration and flexibility as we create an energetic and team oriented service delivery system. Our organization values input from employees, physicians, and all strategic alliances. Contact Info
- 900 1st Avenue Northeast
Magee, MS 39111
View Company Profile
Don't miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
More Jobs at Acadia-Healthcare
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Franklin , Psychiatric Assistant, Natchez, MS (2nd shift Saturday, Sunday and Monday), Healthcare , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!