Company: Smile Brands
Posted on: December 7, 2018
General Dentistry opening in Franklin, Tennessee. This and other dentist jobs brought to you by DentistJobCafe.com Company Overview: Smile Brands Inc. is one of the largest dental service organizations in the nation. We provide comprehensive business support services to our affiliated dental groups throughout the nation, so dentists can spend more time caring for their patients and less time on administrative, marketing and financial aspects of operating a practice.
At Smile Brands, culture simply isn't a nice idea or clever catch-phrase. It's our purpose. Our mindset. It's who we are. Our family of brands is growing every day based on a strong belief and commitment to deliver Smiles for Everyone-- in a place you're free to practice, prosper and grow. We invite you to explore opportunities today with any of our brands and growing locations across the country. We hope to have an opportunity where you are looking to make your next move! Job Description: Castle Dental is seeking an Associate Dentist to work in the Franklin office.Work in a group practice setting collectively alongside other GPs and other Specialists to provide excellent dental care for our patients. You will appreciate the opportunity to both mentor and learn from other clinicians and work with our experienced and professional support staff. You have the opportunity to provide dental care on a variety of cases from the simple to the complex at your discretion. At our affiliated dental offices, our clinicians share our passion, integrity, and dedication to providing quality, compassionate care to our patients. As we continue to grow, we need talented individuals like you to help us attain even more success in providing the best dental services for all. Happy Smiles for everyone.
Responsibilities of the Associate Dentist:
- Diagnose and treat diseases, injuries, and malformation of teeth and oral structures
- Prescribe medications necessary for infection control, pain control, prevention of dental disease, and behavior management during treatment
- Evaluate quality of service received through data collected from surveys, programs, and patient-related records
- Provide instructions in oral hygiene and methods of preventing the spread of oral disease
- Provide guidance and direction to dental assistants, hygienists, and other support personnel
- Dental Doctoral degree from an accredited dental school
- State license and regional boards, and eligible to practice dentistry in the state of hire
- Minimum of two years of experienceA comprehensive benefits package is offered for full-time positions, which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Malpractice Insurance, and In-House CE opportunities. Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.
IND-DEN , GD-SPON
Keywords: Smile Brands, Franklin , Dentist, Healthcare , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!