SCRUB TECH - Cath Lab
Company: Williamson Medical Center
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Williamson Medical Center is hiring a Scrub Tech for the Cath Lab
in Franklin, TN. This is a full time position on day shift working
from 0630-1500. Call will be required.
This position is eligible for an excellent benefit package offering
medical, dental, vision, paid time off, flexible spending accounts,
voluntary life, short-term disability and long-term disability,
discounted membership to Williamson County Recreation Centers and
At Williamson Medical Center, our employees are more than just
another number. To us, they're family. They're smart, talented,
compassionate, dedicated, and an overall joy to be around. We're
certainly blessed to have the best of the best working here from
the cafeteria to the operating room.
But as Williamson County and surrounding areas continue to grow, so
must we. That's why we want YOU to join our family!
Williamson Medical Center is an equal-opportunity employer and a
To set up and maintain sterile field, assist physician(s) with
invasive procedures, and provide patient care.
Formal Education / Training:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- RCIS preferred (must have within 6 month of hire) or any TN
state licensure that allows for the administration of medication.
Must be in compliance with CE Requirements.
- BLS within 90 days of hire.
1-year direct patient care
Equipment and Skills Training:
Meditech computer system, Site Rite, Proficient use of guidewires,
catheters and other necessary supplies.
Hospital setting, sterile patient testing room(s)
- Communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Prolonged standing, walking, bending, stooping, and lifting (50
- Ability to transport patients on stretchers or beds up to
250lbs dependently or independently
- Make appropriate judgement decisions in urgent or emergency
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Assembles table for all procedures and maintains sterile
- Demonstrates working knowledge of necessary equipment.
- Ability to locate needed supplies/equipment in a timely
- Handles/ transports medications/ solutions safely and in
accordance with hospital and departmental policies and
- Documents accurately and timely.
- Communicates with physician(s) and other team members (patient
information, scheduling information, supplies needed)
- Ability to reproduce exams on CD/film.
- Seeks opportunities to assist in other areas during downtime
periods and always makes good use of time.
- Working environment is clean, organized, well stocked, and free
- Works well with fellow employees to provide the most efficient
use of the equipment; thus enabling the throughput of patients to
be more efficient.
- Strives to maintain the dignity of each patient by ensuring
that the patient is properly covered at all times.
- Knowledge of sterile field/technique.
Keywords: Williamson Medical Center, Franklin , SCRUB TECH - Cath Lab, Healthcare , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!